Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,814   Posts: 191,173   Members: 6,704   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, chrisdc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, I had truly searched but I just could not find it. Yes it is the new camera and I love it, but these pictures could have used a bit more light. Still, thanks for the compliment, I love pictures!

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

That time that you realized you don't just have matching luggage, but matching EVERYTHING!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	484.0 KB
ID:	296006

Comment

My husband has that very same toothbrush. (Mine is light pink, of cause). I just showed him the picture, he is the green one in the house. He sends a big smile.

Ilkyway
        “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

Comment

Originally posted by Miking View Post
          That time that you realized you don't just have matching luggage, but matching EVERYTHING!
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]10956[/ATTACH]
          Love the green! What brand toothbrush is that?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk.
          "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Comment

My box arrived! Unfortunately just before we had to go out and I now have to get ready to take off for an overnight trip tomorrow morning, so not a lot of time to play with my new toys. But here's a quick pic of the box.

More to come when I'm back from my trip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

brendabethman how do you like it in person? Have a nice trip!

blackbird it is a Philips Sonicare.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilkyway View Post
                Does the toothbrush in it's travel case fit into the standard Spiff Kit?

Comment

ceepee without any problems. But it takes up quite a bit space and since the body can "go" for over two weeks I'd rather take a fully loaded without the case if I travel not too long. But if you want to, you can use the case and the Spiff Kit together.

Ilkyway

Comment

Originally posted by Ilkyway View Post
                    brendabethman how do you like it in person? Have a nice trip!

@Ilkyway the burnt orange is glorious in person! (Pictures do not do it justice). But the big surprise for me was the black SCB. I bought it because sometimes one just needs a black bag, and was pleasantly surprised at how nice the black is. It's a deep, rich black (if that makes any sense) and I like the steel interior.

The SSK turned out to be too small for a knitting notions case, so I may try a deluxe. But it's the perfect size as an EDC cosmetics bag. Very happy with this order (and already planning the next one, which will include an FJN :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

@brendabethman, I second that burnt orange praise! My Q Kit came in burnt orange (don't remember if I asked for that offhand) and it might be my most favorite little item I have from TB. It's currently sitting on my desk with a 16" Steel o-ring key strap attached to it so I can look at it an sigh with joy. (These are my final days of spring break from both work and school, so it will be put to use starting Monday).

I agree completely that it's impossible to get a pic that does it justice.

I'm anxiously awaiting my FJN in burnt orange to arrive!

Comment

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
                        pleasantly surprised at how nice the black is. It's a deep, rich black (if that makes any sense)
                        Yeah, I love TB blacks! The Cordura and Ballistic blacks are especially gorgeous. When I got my Black/UV S19 and SE, I found myself swooning over how rich the black was. Even the black nylon in black dyneema is really deep. Black-- but especially Black/UV-- FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by jennygoat View Post
                          @brendabethman, I second that burnt orange praise! [...]

I agree completely that it's impossible to get a pic that does it justice.
                          My most recent order including a DLBP in Burnt Orange as a second-choice colour. I'd been expecting a subdued version of signal orange, but it's actually a rich copper colour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally found a Nordic/wasabi se along with the pcsb. Nordic is so nice in person. I didn't think there would be such a difference between the 200 and 400 Dyneema. Thanks ceepee!.

Comment

Congratulations on your Nordic score, @zmanlane! I also have the SE and the PSCB in Nordic, and I love them both. There is a significant difference between the 200d and 400d Dyneema, isn't there?

Enjoy your new bags!

Comment

Very happy for you, zmanlane. Your stars are aligning, your nordic and you are finding each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X