Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,745   Posts: 190,322   Members: 6,605   Active Members: 255
Welcome to our newest member, MeaningwaveExists.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeon View Post
    I don't have kids so I look at this picture like a proud parent showing off their kid's photo! Although my siggy says Long live 152!, I only wrote that for solidarity's sake because that particular shade of orange sparks no joy and I don't think it'll ever be a part of a family photo.
    So Orange 152 is the red-headed stepchild? So sad :(

Comment

Originally posted by binje View Post
      So Orange 152 is the red-headed stepchild? So sad :(
      Nah, not my red-headed stepchild. I love the idea of 152, but bright colors -- like Orange 152 and Solar -- as well as neons set my teeth on edge and make me feel nauseous. I'm not hating on 152, I just know that others will appreciate the color far more than I ever will be able to. Plus, I don't want any orange TB color to be retired anytime soon. :)
      Long live Burnt Orange! Zest! 152!

EDC: Side Kick, Everday Cubelet, DL PCSB (planner pouch); Travel: Smart Alec + Side Kick, Small Yeoman Duffel

Comment

Originally posted by Aeon View Post
        Nah, not my red-headed stepchild. I love the idea of 152, but bright colors -- like Orange 152 and Solar -- as well as neons set my teeth on edge and make me feel nauseous. I'm not hating on 152, I just know that others will appreciate the color far more than I ever will be able to. Plus, I don't want any orange TB color to be retired anytime soon. :)
        Just came from my niece's. Her nieces (husband's sisters girls) came over and the 3-yr old was served lunch in an Orange bowl because it's her favorite color. Needless to say, I honestly thought of you orangies.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

WF under the seat - A319

Click image for larger version

Name:	WF_A319.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	296915

WF under the "A" seat

Comment

WF - Spirit Airlines "Your Bag Must Be >THIS SMALL< to Ride this Ride"

I didn't fly with Spirit but got curious when I spotted the sizer.

Western Flyer - full, not stuffed.

Name:	image2.JPG
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	296916

Name:	image4.JPG
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	296917

Comment

Here's some pictures of the pouches I carry every day. I love that I can just grab all of the pouches and put them into whatever bag I'm using - nice and quick :) I apologize if I upload the photos wrong, still trying to figure everything out!

Name:	1headphone_q_kit.JPG
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	296919Click image for larger version

Name:	2mirror_op.JPG
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	296920Click image for larger version

Name:	3empty_double_op.JPG
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	296921Click image for larger version

Name:	4full_double_op.JPG
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	296922Click image for larger version

Name:	5coins_wetwipes_op.JPG
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	296923Click image for larger version

Name:	6power_q_kit.JPG
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	296924Click image for larger version

Name:	7wallet.JPG
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	296925Click image for larger version

Name:	8empty_dlbc.jpg
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	296926Click image for larger version

Name:	9full_dlbc.jpg
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	296927
              Carpe Diem, before someone in a time machine traps you in a time loop, forces you in a paradox, alters your timeline, or unintentionally erases your existence.

Comment

Just some quick reminder photos now that the heat of summer is here to stay hydrated - and the Synapse 19 easily accommodates a 2L hydration bladder. I clipped mine to the top with a couple of mid-sized carabiners so it would stay put today, since I wanted extra water, but I am sure people have lots of variations on this. With a potentially toasty 4th of July, I will be putting this to use again soon. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
                "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

Marched in today's San Francisco Pride March with one of my coveted classics I rarely bring out: my Solar Dyneema Packing Cube Shoulder Bag! I thought the bright sunny color would go well for the occasion. The only way to beat it would have been a Zest version.

Comment

You look fantastic, @Lani!

Comment

Originally posted by filou View Post
                      Am I the only voting for a limited edition nail polish in island and zest? Or maybe even coloured knitting needels?

[emoji3][emoji3]
                      Got a pedicure today :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I have photos to post and the site won't let me! (insert weeping smiley here)

Comment

Yeah, I'm having trouble too - something must be going on with the forums!
                          Swift (Plum/Forest), Synapse 25 (Black Dyneema/Wasabi), Aeronaut 30 (Navy/NWS), Aeronaut 45 (Black Dyneema/Island), Side Effect (Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), Co-Pilot (Black Dyneema/Wasabi), Pilot (Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet])Small Cafe Bag (Black Dyneema/Wasabi), Medium Cafe Bag (Grey/Olive), Large Cafe Bag (Black Dyneema/Solar), Daylight Backpack (Black Dyneema), and assorted accessories and smaller items in lots of colors.

Comment

Just received two small COPs in the new colors -- one Zest and one NW Sky.

Set up the Zest as a portable knitting kit:

Not sure what I'll use the other for, but these colors sure make me happy :-)

Comment

Stuff Sack Color Comparison: NW Sky (left) and Steel (right), on top of Black Dyneema A30

Name:	NW Sky Stuff Sack.jpg
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	297016

Comment

Originally posted by bb93fo57 View Post
                                Stuff Sack Color Comparison: NW Sky (left) and Steel (right), on top of Black Dyneema A30
                                BTW, I think that NW Sky stuff sacks look great in the bag combinations that used Black Dyneema with Ultraviolet Dyneema linings -- both NW Sky and Steel work, but the lighter NW Sky should be particularly effective for the interiors of travel bags like the Western Flyer, Tri-Star and Aeronauts.

Small Cafe Bag in Black 400d Dyneema/Ultraviolet, folded Steel 200d Yarn Stuff Sack on left, folded NWSky Size #3 Travel Stuff Sack on right.

Name:	IMG_1615.JPG
Size:	598.8 KB
ID:	297017

moriond

ETA: And, because I love looking at other people's pictures, and keep thinking about how nice NW Sky looks with Aubergine, I'm pretty sure that NW Sky travel stuff sacks would work well for anyone who happens to have an Aubergine/Steel combination, or even other Steel 400d Dyneema/Ultraviolet combinations, such as @celtical's collection posted in the Just for Registered members section of the forums, so I'll embed the image here to make it viewable for everyone:

That's the Western Flyer in Aubergine/Steel along with various Side Effects (Steel Ballistic Nylon, Black 400d Dyneema, and Aubergine) -- all with Ultraviolet interiors, Small Cafe Bag in Black 400d Dyneema/UV, and Steel 400d Dyneema/Ultraviolet Synapse 19.
                                Last edited by moriond; 07-06-2015, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X