Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,822   Posts: 191,277   Members: 6,719   Active Members: 269
Welcome to our newest member, tinacap77.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
    Packing for our annual trip to Wisconsin--we are bringing a lot of TB gear!

Pictured: Swift, Little Swift, A45, Night Flight Travel Duffel, Daylight Backpack, a bunch of shop bags (both sizes), and a vast quantity of stuff sacks and other accessories.

Not pictured, but tagging along: linen SCB and my husband's Cadet.

ETA: the big bag to the right is our giant Lands End (or maybe LL Bean, I don't remember) tote bag that we use for the beach. I tried to replace it with two large shop bags, but was vetoed because apparently carried a giant, heavy canvas tote bag to the beach is "tradition."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I was looking at the photo thinking one of these bags is not like the others and then read your note on the canvas bag. 😀

I also have a large heavy canvas tote bag that still gets used. I like that it has a flexible zip top. It can get tucked in for small loads or expanded out for large loads. Unfortunately, I only have 1 small shop bag, but it is lovingly folded and tucked into my dyneema DLBP.

Comment

Got some goodies coming in... Previews:

Comment

Since I have been working very hard recently, I rewarded myself with a play day today and went hiking in the North Cascades in WA. My lovely Nordic gift pouch tagged along and held my cards and cash. This is a great option for those days when one doesn't need separate compartments or the visibility of the clear organizer wallet. I will exercise restraint and just post three photos.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TBNordic2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	297122Click image for larger version

Name:	TBNordic3.jpg
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	297123Click image for larger version

Name:	TB Nordic1.jpg
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	297124
        "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
        "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

Gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome. I envy you and others who live and play on the mountains.

My side of the terra is flat as pancake, except for the tall buildings.

Comment

Walker, that is an awesome photo! It is so funny to see Elevation listed when it is less than 5 feet. I promise my intention is not to torment you, but I will post just a few more photos, since my hike yesterday is one of my favorites for Sound of Music type views. Even though it was slightly overcast, it was still a great day to be out and about. For what it is worth, you get all that year round sunshine, and Seattle definitely does not have that. ;)

Name:	IMGP0073.jpg
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	297125Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0095.jpg
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	297126Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0142.jpg
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	297127Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0146.jpg
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	297128
              "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
              "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

Love the photos! My husband and I spent a couple days camping and hiking in the North Cascades last year and these pics bring back fond memories.

Comment

A few minutes at the cottage to sit and knit.

Comment

It looks like you had some gorgeous weather even though it might have been overcast a bit at times! Very pretty!

Comment

That looks very relaxing -- and the geranium looks a lot happier than ours does with the heat we've been having lately.

Comment

[QUOTE=NWhikergal;107692]Walker, that is an awesome photo! It is so funny to see Elevation listed when it is less than 5 feet. I promise my intention is not to torment you, but I will post just a few more photos, since my hike yesterday is one of my favorites for Sound of Music type views. QUOTE]

I was born and raised in the mountains, 45 minutes from the beaches. So I appreciate photos like these. Keep posting.

We do get to paddle around here year round, so there is that. :)
                        Last edited by Walker; 08-08-2015, 03:24 PM.

Comment

In a Hotel in Berlin:

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	619.6 KB
ID:	297132
                          Last edited by Ilkyway; 08-09-2015, 09:57 AM.
                          “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

@Ilkyway the grey and aubergine look so nice together.
                            How many nights did you stay? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Ilkyway View Post
                              In a Hotel in Berlin:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12841[/ATTACH]
                              Is that the NFTD I keep putting off buying? What do you think about it in Green, @Ilkyway? [emoji33]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally found a Nordic Upper modular pocket! Now just to find the lower one.

Comment

Working...
                                X