Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,821   Posts: 191,253   Members: 6,714   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, DSinBihn.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Pokilani, I'll see your steel student union and raise you a campus coyote

And happy birthday!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439343950.071204.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	352.1 KB
ID:	297171Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439343969.205822.jpg
Size:	324.3 KB
ID:	297172

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Comment

@kkintea...your unboxing (with cute pup trio) and campus pics of the Coyote Swift inspired/enabled/persuaded me to put one into my wish list cart. Such a nice color combination! Too bad I can't put the palm trees and Florida weather on the list too...gray, rainy with storms/tornado alerts in the mid-Atlantic today.

Comment

@threeteez we had a massive storm here just before these pictures were shot, if it helps. I'll gladly box up our 90-100 temps with some Florida humidity and send it right over! Art included :-)

Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Comment

Your Photos Are Needed

Originally posted by kkintea View Post
          @Pokilani, I'll see your steel student union and raise you a campus coyote

And happy birthday!

[ATTACH]12884[/ATTACH][ATTACH]12885[/ATTACH]

Hmm. Is this a challenge? [emoji3] seriously, love it!

Comment

After finally accepting the fact that a Dyneema Co-Pilot will not be available before I leave for Scotland in September, I re-evaluated things and decided to go with an Aubergine/Wasabi Pilot. I'm not disappointed :)

Name:	DSC00121 (3) (1024x771).jpg
Size:	533.7 KB
ID:	297213
            I threw in an Ultrasuede Screen Cloth because my glasses are smudge magnets. So far, it's my favorite cloth - way thicker and of better quality than the ones that came with my glasses.
            Here's my Smart Alec and new Pilot, ready to go on their first trip together:

Name:	DSC00134 (1024x666).jpg
Size:	430.0 KB
ID:	297214

And an extra special thank you to Hanna for my awesome Iberain pouch! It's the perfect holder for my screen cloth since it's nicely visible in my bag when I can't see through my glasses :D
            Carpe Diem, before someone in a time machine traps you in a time loop, forces you in a paradox, alters your timeline, or unintentionally erases your existence.

Comment

Originally posted by AltruisticRobot View Post
              After finally accepting the fact that a Dyneema Co-Pilot will not be available before I leave for Scotland in September, I re-evaluated things and decided to go with an Aubergine/Wasabi Pilot. I'm not disappointed :)
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]12930[/ATTACH]
              I threw in an Ultrasuede Screen Cloth because my glasses are smudge magnets. So far, it's my favorite cloth - way thicker and of better quality than the ones that came with my glasses.
              Here's my Smart Alec and new Pilot, ready to go on their first trip together:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]12931[/ATTACH]

And an extra special thank you to Hanna for my awesome Iberain pouch! It's the perfect holder for my screen cloth since it's nicely visible in my bag when I can't see through my glasses :D
              Those are some great photos! Now I'm wanting a Smart Alec! I've been working so hard, too, to resist the pull! That Aubergine is gorgeous!

Comment

I'm loving all the Aubergine!

If you don't mind -- either during or after you get back, could you share some photos of your adventures in Scotland? It is on my wish list of places to visit.
                Last edited by prairiegl; 08-14-2015, 01:33 PM. Reason: emoji wasn't showing up, so deleted it

Comment

This picture, I have you all know, was taken by my husband while I was so pre-occupied that I did not even registered he had taken my phone from me 8-)
                  What you can see here is my cousins husband listening and watching me showing of all my TB. He had asked something along the lines: your Backpack (Synapse 25) looks kind of nice, where did you get it? Poor guy never knew what hit him than ;-).

Name:	IMG_2289.JPG
Size:	804.6 KB
ID:	297218

Ilkyway

PS: I think I might have brought him over to the light though.
                  “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Originally posted by Ilkyway View Post
                    This picture, I have you all know, was taken by my husband while I was so pre-occupied that I did not even registered he had taken my phone from me 8-)
                    What you can see here is my cousins husband listening and watching me showing of all my TB. He had asked something along the lines: your Backpack (Synapse 25) looks kind of nice, where did you get it? Poor guy never knew what hit him than ;-).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12935[/ATTACH]

Ilkyway

PS: I think I might have brought him over to the light though.
                    Perhaps you should double check your collection to see if they stole something! You know, like Nordic!

Comment

Mausermama, I love my Smart Alec! It's the most comfortable backpack I've ever worn, even when fully stuffed with a week's worth of clothes :)

And prairiegl, I'll definitely post pictures of my trip when I get back! It's been the first place on my "Must Go Here" list for a long time, So I can definitely relate :)
                      Carpe Diem, before someone in a time machine traps you in a time loop, forces you in a paradox, alters your timeline, or unintentionally erases your existence.

Comment

Bring a waterproof jacket. It seems to have done nothing but rain all summer.

Comment

@AltruisticRobot, love your Aubergine SA/Co-Pilot Combination. Looks really slick together. Also like your robot key ring thingy. It goes well with your forum name :)

Comment

Originally posted by ANM View Post
                            Bring a waterproof jacket. It seems to have done nothing but rain all summer.
                            Thanks for the tip, I'm hoping I picked a good jacket for the occasion!

Comment

My box of TB goodness arrived recently. I've been wanted a Burnt Orange (BO) DLBP ever since using my BO S19 for a recent family holiday and fell in love with the color. And to make the journey all the way from Seattle to Australia worthwhile I also added a few accessories. Special thanks to Matthew for a lovely card and matching Parapak Olive pouch [emoji2]

Comment

@WenV, that's a beautiful Olive Parapack Mini Fabric OP!!!
                                Is its border Steel Parapack too? Because comparing your Luggage Tag's border, it doesn't look like the usual Black border.
                                Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
                                Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
                                Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
                                Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Comment

Working...
                                X