Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,215   Members: 6,596   Active Members: 265
Welcome to our newest member, josha.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side Effect and Large Organizer
    by Nate E, on Flickr

Comment

Starting orientation for a new job tomorrow and the large organizer will be holding my notepad and a folder for whatever paperwork I may get. The folder is a close fit in the pouch but it was the only thing I could find at Staples that was not flimsy and also not a way too big multi-compartment filing system.

cocoa pouch 4
      by Nate E, on Flickr

cocoa pouch 5
      by Nate E, on Flickr

cocoa pouch 6
      by Nate E, on Flickr

Comment

Another of the cocoa organizer.

Cocoa pouch 7
        by Nate E, on Flickr

And this...because Dyneema. Click on it full size to get all the goodness. ;)

Nordic and Wasabi
        by Nate E, on Flickr

Comment

jujigatame I hope your knew job starts out as gourges as your pictures!

Ilkyway
          “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Your Photos Are Needed

Ilkyway's London pictures have me in a Nordic state of mind...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            -m

Comment

Aww, @maverick, this picture leaves me wanting to take a trip with my Nordic WF. What a great little bag! It will have to wait though as I'm taking my Dyneema/ Island A30 on its inaugural trip in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilkyway View Post
                jujigatame I hope your knew job starts out as gourges as your pictures!

Ilkyway

Thanks. So far, so good.

Comment

In Philadelphia with the Western Flyer

-m

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
                    In Philadelphia with the Western Flyer
                    That's a great photo of City Hall and the skyline! Eat a cheesesteak (veggie steak?) for me. Or have some water ice.

Comment

New medium cafe bag in linen/steel arrived yesterday and I love the combo!

From the front:

Back view with steel lining:

Size comparison with the small cafe bag:

Packed, it holds everything my SCB does plus a small knitting project and my 11" laptop. It's going to be perfect for travel and weekends when I want to carry more stuff, but don't want a second bag or something as large as the Swift:

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0446.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	297303
                        at Peggy's Cove

Comment

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
                          New medium cafe bag in linen/steel arrived yesterday and I love the combo!
                          I have the SCB in Linen/Navy. It's one of my favorite bags to carry. I sold my MCB (Cocoa/Olive) and replaced it with the larger LCB in Grey/Olive. It will carry my 13" laptop. I love how unassuming the Cafe bags are. They just snug right up against my profile and protect the important stuff inside.

Great photos!

Comment

Spending part of the long weekend organizing my stash and knitting projects. It turns out I have quite a few Yarn Stuff Sacks :-)

Two tall, six medium, and four small (and a travel tray I use as a yarn bowl). At one point, I thought I had too many, but all but two are currently in use. I may need to finish some projects.....

Comment

Steel Ballistic Night Flight Travel Duffel and Black Dyneema Pilot made the perfect travel duo for 4-day trip to Montréal this weekend.

Name:	IMG_7566.JPG
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	297315

(Kudos to the YUL airport for these awesomely-comfortable chaise lounges in the terminal, btw.)

While the NFTD alone would have been plenty for this trip, I decided to bring Pilot along for the ride, too -- as a day bag to hold a bottle of wine and snacks for picnics in Parc La Fontaine, and to to offer the flexibility to bring back some gifts.

Here's the Pilot taking a cappuccino-and-scone break at Café Myriade. (Yes, it does look like the people at the next table are laughing at me for snapping photos of my bag.) :-)

Name:	IMG_7480.JPG
Size:	318.5 KB
ID:	297316
                              Last edited by bb93fo57; 09-08-2015, 03:50 AM.

Comment

My friends and I went on a trip, here's our bags classing up the joint!

Name:	tombihn2.jpg
Size:	683.9 KB
ID:	297320

Comment

Working...
                                X