Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,655   Members: 6,660   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, frogmore.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been lurking for a few months. You all have helped me get ready for a one-bag trip to Southern France soon. In my last goody box, I included a Skookum collar for my boy Sam. Looking good! Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	776.9 KB
ID:	297558

Comment

My daughter had an early morning soccer game today. It's been raining, so I put my bag under the umbrella on my lap. It looked so nice against the green field, I had to snap a picture of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Mausermama this lokes very lovely!
        “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

My olive parapack snake Charmer used to hold some basic art supplies. I keep a "coloring book" in my travelers notebook.

Comment

Originally posted by marytattoo View Post
            My olive parapack snake Charmer used to hold some basic art supplies. I keep a "coloring book" in my travelers notebook.
            Pretty assortment of colours! Now I'm a bit regretful that I didn't get any of the LE dyneema pouches (I've de-pouched my EDC by quite a bit and don't use as many pouches as I used to, so I didn't get any).

My snake charmer is a art supplies holder too. I like it for that purpose because it's large enough to accommodate pen sets on top of loose pens. And I am guessing the Traveler's Notebook works a lot better for you than the FJN?
            Last edited by adalangdon; 10-10-2015, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Yes about the TN. I had the FJ but it didn't work. What I like about the TN is being able to carry different notebooks for different interests. The one that gets the most use is my journal. I am also using different sizes, including a standard size and a FN size. Both can be shucked into a purse or other bag. I've collected some really cool TN covers!

Not seen in the pic is the BO/UV Swift where the SC lives along with books/electronics/back pillow for when I'm out/about, and my plum/steel MCB holding several OPs. (solar and kiwi). I also always carry a #3 Iberian TSS which holds 2 stainless steel Contigo travel mugs for coffee and water. Lots of Tom Bihn gets me through the day!

Comment

Kid Backpack ASAP Please!

Originally posted by Pokilani View Post
                In the speculation thread, I indicated how much I want that new baby backpack. And while my love for the DLBP is powerful, it can actually overpower me a bit. I wanted to give photographic proof of this and reinforce my plea for the baby backpack (is there an official name yet?).
                Same! I really, really want to see the kid backpack launched ASAP! Not all of my wee ones are big enough to carry a DLBP and I need to order some backpacks soon for an upcoming trip. I would love for the packs to be Tom Bihn, but I can't buy what isn't for sale so...Fingers crossed that these smaller packs are launched in the next week or two. It would make my trip planning and shopping infinitely easier!

Comment

Your Photos Are Needed

I took my SSB to the beach, and it even helped me carry my "noodle" to play in the waves.

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
                  "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

New-to-me Nordic Swift enjoying the sun on the Quad.

Comment

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
                      New-to-me Nordic Swift enjoying the sun on the Quad.

I love the "Civil War" colorway. I have a Synapse in this combo and it impresses me every time I take it out.

Comment

Congratulations on your "new" Swift. I have the twin to this, and it makes me happy every time I look at it.

~Nancy

Comment

So jealous of your new Swift....maybe someday I can find one in a trade.

Comment

Debut day for my island lined A30! Paired up with the matching DLBC since I need my laptop on this trip. The A30 is under packed, even with a jacket and a pair of dress flats. #packinggenius

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444930396.873753.jpg
Size:	774.3 KB
ID:	297571

Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Comment

Hey bag twin! I used this exact combo on my last trip--loved it!

Comment

Large Road Duffel

Got my new Large Road Duffel in last week -- finally got around to taking pictures! Gym / EDC / weekender -- a little bigger than I thought it would be so I have a few pictures with my original Aero for scale. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8499.JPG
Size:	805.4 KB
ID:	297577Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8498.JPG
Size:	673.0 KB
ID:	297576Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8502.JPG
Size:	446.2 KB
ID:	297578Click image for larger version