Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,767   Posts: 190,598   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 259
Welcome to our newest member, learn2route.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, @moriond.
    I can send a picture tomorrow. (Maybe I should start a new thread, or pm you, to avoid sidetracking this one?)
    So, I should say, the cards I have now are made by Moo, and it does seem that they are a different shape than standard cards, something I hadn't realized before. They do kind of fit, but not squarely inside the luggage tag due to the rounded corners -- I would think that a smaller card could go in there centered, which would make my OCD brain happier.

My cards are personal cards I had made up to hold my contact info. I'll try out the "real" business cards I have at work and send picture of both.

EDIT: I posted some photos here.
    Last edited by bchaplin; 10-25-2015, 05:00 AM.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Comment

Otis checking out his new Citizen Canine

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3571 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	297695

Comment

Had a bit of fun with my dyneema. These are all the colors I own. I think there was Saphier ones (?) and I do not own black (jet).

Name:	IMB_4442.JPG
Size:	475.9 KB
ID:	297702

And here... well I got a bit carried away :-D

Name:	IMB_4455.JPG
Size:	507.4 KB
ID:	297703

Ilkyway
        “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Ilkyway - what a tease!

Comment

Otis is gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilkyway View Post
              Had a bit of fun with my dyneema. These are all the colors I own. I think there was Saphier ones (?) and I do not own black (jet).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13642[/ATTACH]

And here... well I got a bit carried away :-D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13643[/ATTACH]

Ilkyway
              @Ilkyway's post reminded me of the following revisited posted moments. First of all, from her post (#38) in the COLORS! Dyneema in a limitid run of great colors thread from June:

Then, @Pokilani's post from late June, earlier in the present thread:
              Originally posted by Pokilani View Post
              Some gift giving is happening today! These are for family set to arrive in a few hours. My precious Dyneema/Island A30 is out to be delivered today too! A gift for me!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Followed by @ceepee's comment:
              Originally posted by ceepee View Post
              @Pokilani, nice picture, but I can't help but think it would look even nicer if you followed @Ilkyway's lead and filled them with M&Ms ........ bear that in mind when you post a photo of your A30 perhaps? :D
              And then @Pokilani's reply:
              I tried, but I ate them.

And, before I forget, there was @gochicken's picture from the Tom Bihn bags as art thread:

Great pictures, all. (And @Ilkyway, Sapphire Dyneema came and went long before there were travel trays, travel stuff sacks, or even the larger size Shop Bags.)

moriond

ETA: And while I'm free-associating here, we should probably give equal time to non-M&M's type candies -- like Chocolates! So, without further ado, @LordBute's pictures and text excerpted from the Favorite organizer: stuff sacks thread:
              Originally posted by LordBute View Post
              But the best use is for SNACKS ON A PLANE. :)

Chocolate

Last edited by moriond; 10-28-2015, 12:07 PM.

Comment

For the record, today is, I believe, national chocolate day (US).

Comment

And today is Cat Day so I think we need to see some TB cat photos! Alas, I am at work and can't post any for another 14 hours.
                  Eat well, travel often.

Comment

Originally posted by nukediver View Post
                    And today is Cat Day so I think we need to see some TB cat photos! Alas, I am at work and can't post any for another 14 hours.
                    I thought we already had cat day? But regardless, I will play:

Comment

My new-to-me Nordic finds. Don't they look happy together?

Comment

I had a Nordic Large Cafe Bag, didn't think I needed it, sold it, and have such buyers remorse I can hardly stand it. I'd love it if TB would offer the Lg CB In Dyneema again.

Comment

Your Photos Are Needed

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
                          I thought we already had cat day? But regardless, I will play
                          Darn it, I had no special cat with bag pics to share that day. But this guy decided that today, being a rainy day, was perfect for bag appreciation! He's lying on something like 4 bags. Spoilt fellow. (Today was cleaning day, so all the bags were dumped on the chair.)

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446288406.920005.jpg
Size:	437.8 KB
ID:	297719
                          Last edited by adalangdon; 10-31-2015, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Bugger I missed Cat-Day too. When I sorted out all the dyneema I wanted to have in that picture some posts above, I collected them all on a chair. Well a cat in this house thought: what a nice place to make a rest:

Name:	IMG_4382.JPG
Size:	895.9 KB
ID:	297720

Ilkyway
                            “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

I've always been a little envious of all the animal photos with TB stuff. Gracie has never shown in interest in any of my bags until just now. Came back into my bedroom and found her curled up on my freshly washed DLBP!

Comment

Your Photos Are Needed

I've always been a little envious of all the animal photos with TB stuff. Gracie has never shown in interest in any of my bags until just now. Came back into my bedroom and found her curled up on my freshly washed DLBP!
                                Come clean Pokilani!! Just how much double sided sticky tape did you use??!!!! [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                                X