Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,679   Members: 6,662   Active Members: 270
Welcome to our newest member, lesleypelka.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's carry is a Small Cafe Bag in Curry. I find the back pocket to be the ideal place for stowing a tiny Miami Dolphins fan for easy access.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1489.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	297728

My new-to-me Imago! Feeling lucky to rehome such a versatile retired bag in gorgeous cardinal!

Comment

Name:	A30 Madrid.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	651.2 KB
ID:	297778

My Black Dyneema/Wasabi A30 made its maiden voyage to Spain.

Here it is at Barajas airport in Madrid (above).... and stowed on the AVE (Spanish high-speed train) from Madrid to Cordoba.

Name:	A30 AVE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	288.0 KB
ID:	297779
        Last edited by bb93fo57; 11-15-2015, 06:05 AM.

Comment

My Nordic/UV Medium Cafe Bag (and me!) at the Mikwaukee Public Market.

Comment

Nice scarf! (Bag too, of course.)

Comment

Originally posted by ceepee View Post
              Today's carry is a Small Cafe Bag in Curry. I find the back pocket to be the ideal place for stowing a tiny Miami Dolphins fan for easy access.

Just found your post today. I knew the Dolphins fan base was shrinking, but had no idea that the fans were shrinking as well.

Comment

Originally posted by terayon View Post
                Nice scarf! (Bag too, of course.)
                Thanks! I knitted the scarf, so am pretty proud of it :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
                  Thanks! I knitted the scarf, so am pretty proud of it :-)

I notice it matches! Did you make one just to go with your Nordic (/UV) items??

Comment

Originally posted by adalangdon View Post
                    I notice it matches! Did you make one just to go with your Nordic (/UV) items??
                    Made the scarf over the summer, so clearly it was a sign that these bags were meant for me!

Comment

French Blue and French Red :)

-m

Comment

Family of five off to Europe for 2 months with carry on only - it all fit so well in the back of the car on our way to the airport that we almost kept feeling like where is the rest of our stuff?

In our car, the bags took up less than half the space of the boot - it is a very old, but very reliable Volvo. When we rented cars in UK, Greece and Slovenia, for brief periods, the bags took up more space, but still fit easily. Such a wonderful change from previous travels with huge suitcases that took up so much room and small carry on bags squeezed in around the kids.

Thanks to Tom Bihn for wonderful luggage and for getting us to try carry on only travel. Definitely the way to go!
                        Attached Files

Comment

And just one more...

The Tom Bihn secret hand symbol!

We had another version with crossing the hands to make an X, followed by the Tom Bihn hand symbol = not Tom Bihn bags - to politely point out people struggling with huge unweildy rolling suitcases or enormous backpacks and daypacks on the front, as we slipped by easily with our aeronauts etc.

Having been the ones struggling with too much stuff in the past, we really appreciated how easy this trip was.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Kirri I love that trunk full of TB travel companions!

Ilkyway
                            “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

[QUOTE=brendabethman;112823]My Nordic/UV Medium Cafe Bag (and me!) at the Mikwaukee Public Market.

Hooray for Milwaukee!

Comment

Morning coffee with the French Blue / Navy Small Cafe Bag! [emoji1]

-m

Comment

Working...
                                X