Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,817   Posts: 191,185   Members: 6,708   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, drkrokr.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1440.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	188.5 KB
ID:	297807

My first bag (aeronaut 45) - the quality is everything it's been advertised to be - thus was even better than my already high expectations. You guys at Tom Bihn can be proud of your work!

Love the colors, too.

Comment

Navy/Wasabi is my favorite color combo. Classy and spicy at the same time.
      If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.

Comment

maiden voyage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Made a delicious vegan cream of broccoli soup for dinner, and it came pretty close to Verde! [emoji1]

-m

Comment

@maverick! First I thought hay was a hint, but now see it is the Citizen Canine! Soup looks good--you should post the recipe in the recipe thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Pokilani View Post
              @maverick! First I thought hay was a hint, but now see it is the Citizen Canine! Soup looks good--you should post the recipe in the recipe thread!
              Who said it wasn't a hint?
              -m

Comment

The Tool/Pen Wrap in UV

Click image for larger version

Name:	TPW .jpg
Views:	2
Size:	891.9 KB
ID:	297868

Alas, my Lamy AL-Star pens do not fit, nor does my TWSBI 580, but Sheaffer Prelude and Parker Rialto fit perfectly. Also works for Pilot Metropolitan!
                Last edited by gochicken; 11-30-2015, 03:08 PM.
                Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Comment

Originally posted by gochicken View Post
                  The Tool/Pen Wrap in UV

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13906[/ATTACH]

Alas, my Lamy AL-Star pens do not fit, nor does my TWSBI 580, but Sheaffer Prelude and Parker Rialto fit perfectly. Also works for Pilot Metropolitan!
                  That will be a deal-breaker for me. My fountain pens are Lamy size or bigger...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by marytattoo View Post
                    That will be a deal-breaker for me. My fountain pens are Lamy size or bigger...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
                    Fellow fat pen user here. Damn, I should've seen @gochicken 's Rav post when she said that her Al Star wouldn't fit, but I had checked out by then. Now I don't know if my standard Vacumatic will go into the slot :S

I hope TB makes the slots wider, in addition to making one with more slots!

Comment

The Maker's Bag at the mosaic district.
                      Attached Files
                      -m

Comment

Morning Latte with the French Blue/Navy Small Cafe Bag.
                        Attached Files
                        -m

Comment

With the arrival of my Black Dyneema/Island A45, I thought it would be a great time for a family photo!

Family Portrait in Dyneema
                          DLBC (black Dyneema) **Missing **, Synapse 25 Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), Synapse 19 (Navy/Wasabi), Aeronaut 45 Black Dyneema/Ultraviolet), PCBP for TriStar (Iberian), Synapse 19 (Navy/Solar), Ristretto for iPad (Black/Wasabi), Large Shop Bag (Island),mini Q-kit, various packing cubes, stuff sacks, and pouches.

Retired but not forgotten: TriStar (Black/Wasabi), Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Solar), Synapse 25 (French Blue/Steel).

Comment

The Maker's Bag with everything I need to go spend some time knitting at a cafe (or for an Indiana Jones adventure)!

* an iPad Air 2 inside a Cache in the back zippered pocket.
                            * a book on knitting projects in the back zippered pocket.
                            * a water bottle in one side pocket.
                            * a thermos with lunch in the other side pocket.
                            * circular needles in a knitting organizer pouch.
                            * yarn in one of the open pockets.
                            * a project (please feel free to laugh, I'm learning :) ) in the open area.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by maverick; 12-09-2015, 12:13 PM.
                            -m

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
                              The Maker's Bag with everything I need to go spend some time knitting at a cafe (or for an Indiana Jones adventure)!

* an iPad Air 2 inside a Cache in the back zippered pocket.
                              * a book on knitting projects in the back zippered pocket.
                              * a water bottle in one side pocket.
                              * a thermos with lunch in the other side pocket.
                              * circular needles in a knitting organizer pouch.
                              * yarn in one of the open pockets.
                              Why would we laugh? Knitting it's awesome-the more the merrier! [emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post

Not laughing at all but words of advice from one knitting novice to another--get that project in a stuff sack! Or a plastic baggie even. It's SO easy for a project to slip off the needles or for your yarn to get snagged.

PS I love the color of the yarn. What are you making?
                                Self-declared Captain of Team AUBERSKY

Hoping for a return of Hunter and Sage...

Comment

Working...
                                X