Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,887   Posts: 192,187   Members: 6,766   Active Members: 371
Welcome to our newest member, EthanHamric.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first ever Tom Bihn Bag! Synapse 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

My first Tom Bihn bag. 30th birthday present and Christmas present combined. Showing my wife a real proper bag instead of her fancy thing.

I can knock out a jingle bells rendition from the zipper jingle, lol. Gonna tie some paracord later to dampen the sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our car is all packed and ready to be shipped. Now just hoping it's before our flight leaves Tuesday morning (we thought it would be today, but learned there is a 1-3 day pick up window). There are two A30s in there and some shop bags.

Comment

My small cordura and dyneema organizer pouches have found a home in my purse.
          Attached Files

Comment

Our carry-on bags doubling as hiking backpacks in New Zealand.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1230.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	298040

Comment

Just received some orange paracord to match my black/Zest A45. Gonna google how to tie some nice knots on the zippers to dampen the jingling.

Comment

Comment

My Nordic Small Shop Bag is taking me Nordic skiing.

Comment

Synapse 25 on Bishop's Peak, San Luis Obispo California

Comment

Originally posted by chungliwen View Post

Just received some orange paracord to match my black/Zest A45. Gonna google how to tie some nice knots on the zippers to dampen the jingling.
                      @chungliwen and others looking for info on Paracord knots, check out the links and pictures in @jujigatame's Paracord pulls on my Brain Bag thread

Comment

Your Photos Are Needed

At the lake in the winter is my Aeronaut 45 with three PCSBs as packing cubes (and a pair of winter pants, for which a packing cube is redundant).

Last edited by terayon; 01-01-2016, 02:12 PM.

Comment

My Dyneema A45, Maker's Bag, and Shop Bag getting ready to check out of the hotel in Dakar, Senegal.

Comment

My S25 in action during a 5 mile snow shoe hike yesterday along the Minnesota River Bottoms Bloomington, MN (Minneapolis suburb).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
                              [IMG]

My Dyneema A45, Maker's Bag, and Shop Bag getting ready to check out of the hotel in Dakar, Senegal.
                              So jealous! Enjoy! Have some delicious Moroccan food and sweet tea.
                              ----
                              All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
                              Edmund Burke

Comment

My packing cube backpack (wasabi), Makers bag (navi-sabi), travel tray (zest), and YSS (wasabi) patiently waiting to take me back to the Dallas in-laws after a side trip to the Houston in-laws.

Sadly I now know what all those pockets in the Makers bag are for: water bottles, sinus meds, pain meds, stomach meds, sunglasses, granola bars, saline, external phone battery, star wars figures, band-aids, tissues, hand lotion, ipad, iphone, photographs, travel documents and books for a family of three who got colds and food poisoning on vacation. And there was still room in the middle for a travel tray full of hats and scarves. (I thought Texas was supposed to be warm!!!!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0538.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	191.2 KB
ID:	298097

Comment

Working...
                                X