Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,775   Posts: 190,637   Members: 6,657   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, Hudanibs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took my 6yo son to his day dental surgery recently. My Steel/Steel Dyneema Co-Pilot with Absolute Strap was the perfect carry for the day, ample room for my iPad mini, water bottle, mini fold-up umbrella, keys, TB wallet, tissues, Steel dyneema medium OP containing medical paperwork, and a couple of muesli bars. Made the day even less stressful knowing that I had my essentials on hand and nicely organized.
    Attached Files

Comment

Can't get enough Nordic!

There can never be too many Nordic/Solar S19 pictures!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	S19NordicSolar3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	294.8 KB
ID:	292068

Comment

I love my YSS. They allow me to bring knitting along just about anywhere.

Here, my Wasabi Tall YSS is hanging on the footrest of our backyard swing chair (super easy to attach it using the cord loop) so I can take in the action of an epic ping-pong battle while making progress on the scarf I'm knitting for a family friend's son who is going to MIT in the fall. It's got three colors of yarn that my YSS is helping to keep untangled and clean. I love how simple the YSS is, but practical and nifty and good-looking too!

Name:	ping ping.jpg
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	292072
        Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Comment

Steel/Wasabi Dyneema Side Effect goes to tea

Name:	IMG_4293.jpg
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	292132
          Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Comment

Originally posted by gochicken View Post
            Steel/Wasabi Dyneema Side Effect goes to tea
            Where is that fabulous tea? Looks delicious!

Comment

The English Rose in Pleasanton, CA. It was delicious! :)

It would be fun to go in there with a Guide's Pack on, but alas, I don't have one!

Comment

Originally posted by gochicken View Post
                The English Rose in Pleasanton, CA. It was delicious! :)
                Will have to remember that next time I am in the area. Thanks!
                "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
                -- David Whyte

Comment

Olive Parapack / UV dyneema Side Effect makes a perfect hammock bag!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Proctor View Post
                    Olive Parapack / UV dyneema Side Effect makes a perfect hammock bag!
                    @Proctor, You do such great color combinations in your pictures!

Comment

I've been catching up on my pastebook posts as all of my friends have been sending me hate emails and sms. I haven't shared photos since aug last year haha. So while I was going through all the albums on my hard drive, I stumbled into a few photos of my S25 on the road.

So soooorry I said a few. Turned out to be more than a few :) Sorry for flooding!
                      Last edited by roadpotato; 06-17-2014, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Thanks, everyone, for continuing to post your (awesome) photos here. We've been adding them to our Flickr galleries and now you'll also be seeing them on our Instagram. Check out NWhikergal's photo: Instagram (with all due credit, of course)
                        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Waiting for doggy agility class to start. Medium cafe bags carries treats, water bowl and water.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Bags: Western Flyer, Pilot, Brain Bag, Medium Café Bag

Comment

Beautiful dog, beautiful bag, beautiful site for agility!
                            What's better than o-rings? More o-rings.

Comment

and great idea for putting the guardian flashlight onto the collar! Great for evening or early morning walks..especially for our black dog. :-) Great pictures here..all of them!

Comment

And great idea for putting a dog with a "don't mess with me - look" in front of a Tom Bihn bag ;-)
                                “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Working...
                                X