Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,998   Posts: 193,786   Members: 6,895   Active Members: 240
Welcome to our newest member, Kimiko.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's delivery ! Thank you TB crew!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by terayon View Post
      Yes! I have all three LE colours on the trip with me and I'm going to try to get some pictures of them later. Monarch just isn't here with me right now.
      Okay, today I came ready. Here are all three new colours together...

... at the beach...

... and with a Zest stuff sack.

Comment

Usually UPS takes 5 days to me in SoCal, but only 3 this order - woohoo! Of course, the bag cat had to immediately try out the Sitka large shop bag. He approves! And thanks so much for my beautiful and so useful forum gift - I got fjord - such a lovely blue gray:-)
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	781.9 KB
ID:	298478

Comment

Originally posted by Bijouxandbeads View Post
          Of course, the bag cat had to immediately try out the Sitka large shop bag.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]14943[/ATTACH]
          The bag cat is adorable. He looks like he's getting ready for Christmas, with the Sitka shop bag and the Iberian TT in the background...

Comment

OT as all get out: Sweet Ragdoll? Beautiful!

Comment

Leaving Cheesehead land and back to the land of happy cows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My tribute to . . . keystraps that have been slowly gathered over the past couple of years. The black one is from the old days when TB was at Port Angeles and slightly after, I think-- I included it to show that they were a bit shorter back then (and don't have the TB logo). I'm missing one in NWS.

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	298492

Storm, Wasabi (cordura), Olive, Sapphire, Cayenne, Iberian, Coyote, UV, Plum, Solar, Steel, Wasabi (halcyon/dyneema), Crimson.

Comment

DLBP at Tempelhofer Feld - having a picnic with a friend and enjoying a warm day.

Name:	IMG_20160403_153302725-1.jpg
Size:	574.4 KB
ID:	298497

Comment

Originally posted by b1gsky View Post
                    DLBP at Tempelhofer Feld - having a picnic with a friend and enjoying a warm day.
                    Great red shoes!

Comment

Thanks! They're made by Legero (called Tanaro), available in a lot of colors. Great lightweight and super comfortable sneakers.

Comment

What a strikingly handsome kitty! I miss mine so much, but the dog thinks they're another breed of squirrel to be chased!

Comment

I wish those key straps would come out in a larger variety of colors again. I have purple, black and coyote.
                          Last edited by prairiegl; 04-03-2016, 05:10 PM. Reason: additional word

Comment

My new pretties arrived this morning.

Shop bags, small Zest, large Monarch (which looks like tomato red to me, even in sunlight), large Sitka (makes me think of some of the green cars here, it's not quite British Racing Green, perhaps 'green teal' or malachite might describe it), small Fjord (to me, it's a stormcloud blue-blue-grey), and large Island.

Name:	TB-ShopBags-Zest-Monarch-Sitka-Fjord-Island1.jpg
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	298504

Small A45 Aether Violet packing cube (I also got the end pocket Aether A45 Violet packing cube), with an Aubergine small Q-Kit and a Navy(?) mini Q-Kit; this was part of my order that came in this morning.

Name:	TB-Aether-n-new-toys1.jpg
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	298502

And another examination of the purples, Aether Violet, Aubergine, and Ultraviolet (size 1 travel stuff sack).

Name:	TB-Aether-n-purples1.jpg
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	298503

I have fallen in love with the shop bags, I stuff the larger inside the smaller and then tuck them into my S19 for days out or when I expect to do some shopping. I've also used them for carting groceries, they're a million times more comfortable than plastic carrier bags and I know the SHOP BAGS will never tear under an average load of groceries. I also like that they'll keep the milk or juice cartons upright. I feel like their bright and cheerful colours help brighten people's response at the checkout. It also means I can retire many of the grocery store shopping bags that I've never been 100% thrilled with using.
                            I love my Burnt Orange Medium Cafe Bag, Black MCB, and Azure LCB.
                            The Preciouses: A45 in black/zest, (original) Yeoman Duffel in verde, Mini Yeoman Duffel in Burnt Orange, the S19 in black/ultraviolet, and the MB in black/northwest sky; Shop Bags in zest, monarch, sitka, fjord, and island.

Comment

Going retro with old school Ristretto for iPad. Using a SCB FS and Surface 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel A45, Black Dyneema/Wasabi A30, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema DLBC and DLBP, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes.

Comment

I'm procrastinating, so here's a picture of a bear about to descend a ballistic steel mountain.

Name:	IMG_3477.jpg
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	298505

Really, I wanted to capture the subtle difference between my Copilot and small steel Q-Kit.

Name:	IMG_3475.jpg
Size:	253.0 KB
ID:	298506

The bear made it down safely.

Name:	IMG_3471.jpg
Size:	145.2 KB
ID:	298507

Comment