Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,998   Posts: 193,786   Members: 6,895   Active Members: 240
Welcome to our newest member, Kimiko.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mentioned this in another thread, but Sitka -- to me -- is a beautiful shade of green! (The mini-organizer) I received my FJN today and will start pondering integrating some of my garden journaling over to it soon. I didn't get the watercolor postcard; I wonder if they ran out of those?

Click image for larger version

Name:	fieldjrnl2016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	796.4 KB
ID:	298510

Comment

Delivered!

I received my shipment about 40 minutes ago. Packed up my Makers Bag to see if it would hold my typical EDC and it does. I took this horrific photograph while introducing my other bags to the Maker's Bag.

Name:	DSC_1903.jpg
Size:	899.7 KB
ID:	298511

I now remember how much I hate trying to take indoor photos of my bags. The Burnt Orange is much more subdued in person.
      Last edited by misterN; 04-04-2016, 05:59 PM.
      Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

"Bat" dream...

Old dog with a new Skookum friend:

Name:	IMG_1858.jpg
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	299507Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1866.jpg
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	299508

Comment

Lookie what came! The Sitka Travel Tray cheered me right up! I'm so glad to have the cheery spot of color on my table.
          I actually got the FJN inset yesterday. The TT arrived today.

And here it is next to my Red Blend. I rather like the combination!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by threeteez View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]15027[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15028[/ATTACH]
            I'm so glad you got one of the last (or maybe the very last) Skookum Dog Bat! We're totally sold out now, and they probably won't return. (Maybe we should do a blog post w/photos of all of the other stuffed dog toy designs we came up with but didn't make....)
            Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
              I'm so glad you got one of the last (or maybe the very last) Skookum Dog Bat! We're totally sold out now, and they probably won't return. (Maybe we should do a blog post w/photos of all of the other stuffed dog toy designs we came up with but didn't make....)
              First the Glowire, now the Skookum Bat! I can't believe my incredibly good timing and good fortune! Maybe I should go get a Power Ball ticket while my luck holds.

The bat was on my wish list and I was just waiting for the debut. Sable's an old, small Sheltie so the bat is more pillow than toy, but it's a win as she's had her snoozing head on it all day.

Comment

First the Glowire, now the Skookum Bat! I can't believe my incredibly good timing and good fortune! Maybe I should go get a Power Ball ticket while my luck holds.

The bat was on my wish list and I was just waiting for the debut. Sable's an old, small Sheltie so the bat is more pillow than toy, but it's a win as she's had her snoozing head on it all day.
                So many TB items, so little Paypal! :) I'm sure my family thinks I have more than enough TB for everyone, but I did love the looks of the Bat. I always thought I'd get it one of these days. Ah well, glad I got our fluffy friend his very own TB leash. Thanks, threeteez, for sharing that sweet pic of Sable and her new friend!!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15027[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]15028[/ATTACH]
                  This is beautiful! I finally ordered the bat for Gracie, but she will have to wait until we return to Madison. Your pup looks so sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                    Wow! Looks like I got it just in time! To glad Gracie will have something TB. She's still waiting patiently for her own travel bag. 16.5x10x10 with a top and side opening will be perfect. And a pocket for the other side too. [emoji252][emoji252]

Comment

Name:	IMG_0955.JPG
Size:	922.0 KB
ID:	299509
                      It's here. It mostly fits at loosest setting. Will wear it for a few hours before deciding to cut the tags off.
                      Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is my Black Halcyon Zeitgeist with a Cobalt Cerylon 3DOC as my "purse"/

Comment

Oh my steel! And snow! I am loving this picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Comment

Originally posted by prairiegl View Post
                          I mentioned this in another thread, but Sitka -- to me -- is a beautiful shade of green! (The mini-organizer) I received my FJN today and will start pondering integrating some of my garden journaling over to it soon. I didn't get the watercolor postcard; I wonder if they ran out of those?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14983[/ATTACH]
                          Did you try checking the front zippered pocket of the Field Journal Notebook for the postcards? The only thing is: although they stamped it, it feels difficult to send it back.

moriond

Comment

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	803.1 KB
ID:	299513

Synapse 25 in the Rockies

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
                              Did you try checking the front zippered pocket of the Field Journal Notebook for the postcards? The only thing is: although they stamped it, it feels difficult to send it back.

moriond
                              I did not think of looking there -- the postcard is in the zippered pocket. Thank you for mentioning they might have put it there. The other card (that they sent to send a note back to them) -- was just loose in the box with the TB products.

Comment

Your Photos Are Needed

The WF and DLBC getting ready to go to MI with the honey. The A30, DLBP, and LSB headed for South Orange County. In case you're wondering, yes, it is difficult to let the Nordic WF travel without me. It's the second time I've allowed my partner to take my "blue" bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Pokilani; 04-06-2016, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X