Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,894   Posts: 192,290   Members: 6,770   Active Members: 313
Welcome to our newest member, Bayareaguy.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We took a weekend trip to the Kansas City area for a family wedding. The weather was really nice on Saturday, which made for a great day for the event.

A while back, I had purchased a new phone and no longer had need for my padded organizer pouch for that purpose. I had been considering trying to sell it, but I decided to try re-purposing it for a pouch to carry along my Ipod (I use the Ipod primarily for podcast viewing since I do not have an Ipad.) It works really well to hold my earbuds and Ipod to put in the suitcase:

Click image for larger version

Name:	TB_paddedorg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	459.2 KB
ID:	299614

My SCB in linen went with me as well and was the perfect size for me.
    Last edited by prairiegl; 04-18-2016, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Colors to brighten up my morning of errands :) LCB, SE and FJN and pouches inside the LCB

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	712.4 KB
ID:	299616

Comment

Originally posted by RDR3 View Post
        Colors to brighten up my morning of errands :) LCB, SE and FJN and pouches inside the LCB
        Is that an Azalea LCB and Solar SE? Jealous!!!!
        Rambling On. . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Meglet View Post
          Is that an Azalea LCB and Solar SE? Jealous!!!!
          :) The Azaela and Solar SE are the only ones not rotated among the boys for use ;)

Comment

I have an Azalea. tried for a solar SE on eBay a few months ago. I bid very high and still lost. such a disappointment.

Comment

And a key strap in curry perhaps? I can see it is a brighter yellow than the solar.

All so lovely. Drool...!

Comment

Azalea!! The best TB color ever. Wish they'd bring it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirri View Post
                  And a key strap in curry perhaps? I can see it is a brighter yellow than the solar.

All so lovely. Drool...!
                  Thank you! It's a solar strap :)

Comment

My Fjord Shop Bag is lovely. I keep thinking I should have bought ten of them just for backups.

But what really strikes me is the handle, which reminds me of why Tom Bihn is such a great company. The easiest thing for them would be to pair all the Shop Bags with the same black straps. But they take the time to add one more shot of matching color in the poron section. It really looks sharp and is a nice touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    ----
                    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
                    Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by bchaplin View Post
                      But what really strikes me is the [Shop Bag] handle, which reminds me of why Tom Bihn is such a great company. The easiest thing for them would be to pair all the Shop Bags with the same black straps. But they take the time to add one more shot of matching color in the poron section. It really looks sharp and is a nice touch.
                      Exactly! I have the same thought every time I use a Shop Bag. :)

Comment

Lunchtime, first time using my fjord travel tray!

Name:	lunch2a.PNG
Size:	786.3 KB
ID:	299623

Name:	lunch3a.PNG
Size:	533.5 KB
ID:	299624

Name:	lunch1a.PNG
Size:	967.1 KB
ID:	299622

Comment

Navy/Wasabi S25 ready for trip to Portland and San Francisco.Click image for larger version

Name:	S25.jpg
Size:	241.7 KB
ID:	299625
                          Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
                          Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
                          Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Comment

Originally posted by sarah_atx View Post
                            Lunchtime, first time using my fjord travel tray!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15182[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15183[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15181[/ATTACH]

Both my sons use a travel tray for their lunch bags also. They love it.

Comment

Really clever idea Kiko, I'll have to give that one a try.
                              If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.

Comment

Name:	image.jpeg
Size:	831.4 KB
ID:	299627
                                Co-Pilot as a diaper bag and Side Effect at Pediatrician's office.

Comment

Working...
                                X