Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,817   Posts: 191,200   Members: 6,712   Active Members: 264
Welcome to our newest member, toomuchlove.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Photos Are Needed

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My order arrived yesterday.
    Synapse 25 in Black Halcyon/NW Sky for my husband.

I also got him a Snake Charmer, in Grey.
    I sure hope he loves them! They're for Father's Day.

For me, a CQPC and a 3D Organizer Cube, both in UV. They join little sister, TSS Sz 1. (I put the strap from my SE on the 3d cube.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Forgot to include my kitty pic!

Comment

We are on our way to our annual family gathering. Here are the mayority of bags we braught :0

Mind you, when we travel by car we do not bother with minimalistic. In summer we will fly to GB. We have to size down a tat for that it seems ;-)

Here is my youngest with her in-car entertainment bag:

@sose in the two Yeomen you see there are the duvets of five people. Two of them oversized at 155x220 cm and all European duvets -> fluffy and coesy. I love the Yeoman for this purpose: Big items you want to protect from getting dirty on cartravel.

Ilkyway

Sent from my phone
        “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

eliza, your kitty's face is the cutest!!

Comment

Took this shot of myself with my Synapse 19 while walking around Millennium Park in Chicago yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilkyway View Post

@sose in the two Yeomen you see there are the duvets of five people. Two of them oversized at 155x220 cm and all European duvets -> fluffy and coesy. I love the Yeoman for this purpose: Big items you want to protect from getting dirty on cartravel.

Ilkyway
              You had me at hello.
              :)

I'm most certainly getting one now.

Thank you!
              Virtus junxit, mors non separabit.

Comment

Thank you, @luvdabags ♥ She's the best!

@ilkyway - your daughter is so precious. Have fun on your trip.
                Are your yeoman duffels navy and aubergine?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilkyway View Post
                  We are on our way to our annual family gathering. Here are the mayority of bags we braught :0

Mind you, when we travel by car we do not bother with minimalistic. In summer we will fly to GB. We have to size down a tat for that it seems ;-)

Here is my youngest with her in-car entertainment bag:

Ilkyway

Sent from my phone
                  @ilkyway you take duvets on vacation?!

Comment

I'm not as familiar with sizes on the bags as some -- what is the purple/aubergine bag resting on the Yeoman near the back of the bench?

Comment

@prairiegl I think it's the night flight travel duffle. could be wrong though...

Comment

Sose, glad I could help ;-)

eliza yes Navy and Aubergine. I think they paire nicely

Mary:
                        Yes these family gatherings are not in Hotels. More guesthouses

Ilkyway

Sent from my phone
                        “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

Comment

Originally posted by prairiegl View Post
                          I'm not as familiar with sizes on the bags as some -- what is the purple/aubergine bag resting on the Yeoman near the back of the bench?
                          Yes, that's the Night Flight Travel Duffel in Aubergine, and here's a sample linked thread @Ilkyway wrote up where you can see pictures of how it was used.

HTH

moriond

Comment

prairiegirl, sorry I missed your post there. moriond has of cause identyfied the bag correctly. My go to bag for up to four days.

Ilkyway

Sent from my phone

Comment

Night Flight -- okay -- it's become increasingly clear to me that I will (probably) not make it to the stage where I am more of a minimalist packer. LOL I use a Samsonite soft sided case for weekend travel that is slightly larger than an Aeronaut 30. That is a lovely bag though ---

Comment

My sister's birthday present!

She loves it, of course :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X