Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,524   Posts: 187,780   Members: 6,486   Active Members: 307
Welcome to our newest member, ozzyrussell.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With my Buzz above the Arctic Circle in Svalbard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With my Buzz above the Arctic Circle in Svalbard

With my Tom Bihn Buzz in Longyearbyen, Svalbard - 78º North! Awesome concert tour of Norway with the boychoir that I manage, complete with a week above the Arctic Circle in Longyearbyen and Tromsø. Great single strap backpack/laptop bag (except one of the zipper pulls came off)

Click image for larger version

Name:	7469043560_6fb5736804_k.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	937.3 KB
ID:	309015

Nice Photo! and what a great opportunity. I checked out the buzz and TB puts the nice cord zipper pulls on them. If you still have the zipper pull you should be able to seperate the inner and outer sections and put it back on your pack. If you do not have the zipper pull then send a note to customer service <they are awesome> and I bet they can help you out. Thanks again for sharing the photo. LS6

Comment

Thanks for the great photo, offwego. I wanted to check in and ask: did we get you a new zipper pull if you needed one? We can definitely do so.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
      X