Yellowstone Week with TB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellowstone Week with TB

Our family's trip to Yellowstone was full of natural beauty, wildlife, relaxation, and Tom Bihn Bags!

For the airport/airplane segments my new Forest/UV Tri-Star and Black UV Co-Pilot were great. United made us check our carry ons at the gate, so sorry, no picture of TS in the CRJ-200 overhead bin.

My Tri-Star held everything I needed for a week in weather ranging from 40's to upper 80's plus gifts for friends and other misc totally unnecessary items, and I still had room for more, but it weighed 17 pounds and that, I discovered, was my maximum weight to carry comfortably on my back for long periods.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1427.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	309040

In the Park, I carried my UV Packing Cube Shoulder Bag with Absolute Strap from my Co-Pilot. That arrangement was so comfortable that I hardly noticed I was carrying anything, but the PCSB held everything I needed with room to spare. It even waited patiently with me for Old Faithful to erupt.

Name:	IMG_1447.jpg
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	309042Click image for larger version

Name:	P1040617.jpg
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	309041

We used a Large UV Shop Bag lined with a soft shell jacket as a "cooler" to hold the day's sandwiches, cold drinks, and snacks.

Name:	IMG_1442.jpg
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	309043

Back in the town of West Yellowstone, I used my RFID pouch as a little purse with a long keystrap as the handle. It held my iPhone and a Cork wallet. I was able to attend a local "Knit Night" with my tall Yarn Stuff Sack holding my project and knitting accessories.

Overall, with my TB gear, I felt very organized and ready for action. I'll post scenic pictures next.
    Attached Files
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Sights of Yellowstone

Bison:

Name:	P1040365.jpg
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	288363
    Bison and Moose friend in TS:

Name:	IMG_1517.jpg
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	288362

Old Faithful:

Name:	P1040352.jpg
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	288364

Mammoth Hot Springs:

Name:	IMG_1123.jpg
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	288365

Sapphire Pool:

Name:	IMG_1056.jpg
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	288366
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Comment

Fantastic photos. Isn't Yellowstone amazing?
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
      X