Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part 2 of 2: Photos of my new Empire Builder, o-rings, and a cool box doodle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part 2 of 2: Photos of my new Empire Builder, o-rings, and a cool box doodle...

... continuing the o-ring photos on my new Empire Builder...

This one is tucked up in the wide zippered compartment in front of the organizer area...

Click image for larger version

Name:	7907828062_394b480b87.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	309078

This one is the sneaky one. It's actually on the back side of the zippered compartment, inside the organizer area. This was the last one I found. :)

Name:	7907829744_1a68c22a8d.jpg
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	309079

Finally, we have two o-rings in the main compartment. One is on the front inside corner..

Name:	7907829258_031065e160.jpg
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	309080

... and one is on the back of the main compartment...

Name:	7907828698_5741a20306.jpg
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	309081

So I count 6 in total, which make for a nice se of additional attachment points!

Last but not least... I had to include a shot of the doodle on my bag. I requested a Tiki, and I got me one. :)

Name:	7907824752_f535011485.jpg
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	309082

I'll post more pics after I have broken this bad boy in for a couple of weeks!
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Looks like the tiki did his job of protecting your EB. :) He looks fierce enough to bite your hands off!

Comment

That *may* be a protection tiki. :)

I owe them a doodle in return!
      ----------------
      Bob P.
      Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Comment

Awsome pictures! Makes me want to gift an EB!

Comment

Originally posted by MagicTiki View Post
          That *may* be a protection tiki. :)

I owe them a doodle in return!
          So MagicTiki posted this great doodle on the Tom Bihn Facebook page a few days ago of a Tiki carrying an Empire Builder. Any chance of his posting that doodle here so that forum members could enjoy it? (I wouldn't want to presume by uploading that image without his consent; on the other hand, if the Tom Bihn folks chose to feature it in their blog, that would be another matter).

moriond

Comment

Yup! That was me!

I think Katy actually posted that on Facebook. I am happy to post it here for sharing!
            ----------------
            Bob P.
            Magic Tiki Studios

Comment

Working...
            X