Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,384   Members: 6,557   Active Members: 310
Welcome to our newest member, Lucienk.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Style (Synapse on front)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Style (Synapse on front)

Many of us wear the Aeronaut on our back with a Synapse on front. Here's an example with my Brain Bag on my back. Fully loaded, it gets heavy and can throw off my balance a bit, but it all works out. If standing in a long line, I usually end up grabbing the Synapse top strap with both hands (like my left hand is doing here) and resting my chin on it.

Not saying you'll win for style points with this method, but I much prefer it to carrying a bag with the shoulder strap or just in my hand. Let's hear it for TMNTS! (And I look like a goob in this picture, but whatever ... the things I'm willing to do for TB!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	TMNS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	309083

Awesome picture!!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

What a great idea! :)
      So much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

Comment

Thanks for the photo! I carry my bags the same way, it is much better for your back. My friends are not always thrilled to walk with me in this configuration, but being friends, they do.

Comment

Working...
        X