Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,505   Posts: 187,572   Members: 6,464   Active Members: 321
Welcome to our newest member, Findbooradley.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wirecutter gives three Bihn bags the thumbs up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirecutter gives three Bihn bags the thumbs up

Wirecutter, one of my favourite go-to review sites (mostly because they just list the best stuff), gives the thumbs up to three Bihn bags: Synapse, Ristretto, and Super Ego.

Main link here: Favorite Bags on The Wirecutter

Originally posted by Rev_Horton View Post
    Wirecutter, one of my favourite go-to review sites (mostly because they just list the best stuff), gives the thumbs up to three Bihn bags: Synapse, Ristretto, and Super Ego.

Main link here: Favorite Bags on The Wirecutter
    This is great, and since the article just went up on the Wirecutter site I hadn't seen it before. I notice they said:
    P.S. Hybrid camera/computer bags and then lady-specific bags are on their way, too.
    So I expect to see more Tom Bihn love showing up soon. No comments in the individual bag reviews yet. I liked this quote that followed the description of the Ballistic nylon and Dyneema construction of the Ristretto:
    The coolest thing about the material, for me at least, is that it doesn't pick up cat hair. That's a small, but sanity-saving extra that Tom Bihn's website doesn't bother mentioning.
    Note that these reviews are targeted for computer bags, although the article title doesn't say so.

moriond

Comment

Working...
    X