Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,586   Posts: 188,415   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, Arlene31H3.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Micro Organizer Pouch in Para Pack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will you look at this??? I got my order of the new Daylight Briefcase today and ordered with it a gray Organizer Wallet so that I can get a feeling for this new color. And now look at what the Crew put into the box to accompany that Wallet:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Micro Para1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	331.6 KB
ID:	311075

Name:	Micro Para2.jpg
Size:	615.9 KB
ID:	311076

It is the same size as the Pocket pouch but horizontal and with a Zipper. You can order it in Coyote right now and I have one for my USB-Stick.

Here is my Coyote version from another post sporting SD-Card Cases:

Name:	Pouch for SD-Card2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	637.5 KB
ID:	311077

Thank you so much Tom Bihn!!!

I miss Taminca, she would know what else to put in this.

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

And here are the compulsory Pat Pictures that might qualify me (even when coming to late) as a product tester:

Name:	Katze.jpg
Size:	508.2 KB
ID:	293677

Name:	Katzen.jpg
Size:	465.0 KB
ID:	293678

That intriguing new pouch is in that very box. Had I known I may not have had the patience to let them look first.

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

Comment

Aren't surprises awesome?!?! ^.^
      So happy for you, llkyway!

And......
      OMG!!!! Your cats are ADORABLE!!!! That kitten even more so!!!
      And I love cats with feather duster tails lol

Comment

Neato! The Grey COW looks very good next to the gift. Now I can't wait for them to make Grey all-cordura pouches.

Kitties- Name? Gender? Age? :-)

BTW, have been wondering about Taminca too. Hope she's okay? I noticed that she hasn't logged on for a while.
        Last edited by adalangdon; 11-11-2014, 04:17 AM.

Comment

They all just moved in on Sunday. We are so much in love. The tiny one was a surprise: a neighbor asked if we would take in a cat she had found. The mother was gone and nobody to care for that little fellow. She has dogs and takes dogs for daycare so she was afraid the little guy would not live through a week in her household. And since we had the three coming (three girls - three cats: I had to learn, that this is how math is correct) we thought what the heck one more wont make that much of a difference.
          So now there are 3 small and 1 tiny cat sleeping all around me. They where so exited about the box and the contend, that they had exhausted themselves.

Ilkyway

Comment

The gray is Julia, a girl birth 22.7.14, the blond is Blondy (ha ha), a girl birth 24.6.14, the tiny one is Jamie birth unknown he is a he and than there is another blond one sister to Julia called Rachel

I do not take any responsibility for the names!

Ilkyway

Comment

Originally posted by adalangdon View Post
              Kitties- Name? Gender? Age? :-)

BTW, have been wondering about Taminca too. Hope she's okay? I noticed that she hasn't logged on for a while.
              Cute kitties. I, too, have been wondering about Taminca. Hopefully she's just on a nice trip with her TB bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jamie looks to me to be about 8-10 weeks - it's hard to say with abandoned kittens because they might be the runt of the litter, hence small for their age. Anyway he looks a little bit younger than our Burmese, who were 13 weeks when we got them (because they had to wait until they'd been vaccinated before they could leave their mum).

I found a handy-dandy illustrated kitten size chart online, so you can try and work out his approximate age

P.S. Very jealous of your micro-pouch!
                Collections:
                Work EDC: SE + S19
                Leisure: SCBs, FJN, Swift, lots of YSSs
                Travel: WF + Pilot or SA, with SE/SCB
                General organisation: More pouches, stuff sacks and cubes than you can shake a keystrap at!
                Favourite TB colours: aubergine, forest (sniff!), linen, wasabi, UV
                Hoping for: A new dyneema colour for YSSs; a Linen Side Effect; the return of Portable Culture!

Comment

@llkyway, I got that parapack steel pouch as the forum gift last holiday. I was hoping they would offer it for sale...maybe it's coming out with PU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Comment

scribe, thank you so much for the size chart. I think 6 Weeks looks about right. But you are right, he might have been the smallest of his siblings. I had to google Burmese. Wow they are cute! We have Maine Coon though. When I researched cats this was the sort that seemed to fit best: very attached to their humans, tall and robust. Before we had "only" strays like Jamie.

Regarding the pouch: I am sure they will be available for everyone very soon. Maybe they are to accessories with the PU?

Comment

kkintea: you where faster.

Comment

I received one of those tiny pouches too - in olive - when they sent back my A30 that needed a snap repaired. I clipped it into my Side Effect and used it to hold Euro coins while on vacation. When I first saw it I thought, "This is SO tiny, what will I use it for?" but it was perfect.

Comment

@Ilkyway -
                          Is that a Chris Reeve Mnandi?

Comment

Yes it is. It is such a beautyfull pocket knife!

Comment

Wow! Great taste in both bags and knives!

Sent from (redacted)

Comment

Working...
                              X