Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,630   Posts: 188,956   Members: 6,612   Active Members: 296
Thunder
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, Thunder.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did your TB bag go lately

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new wheels. Electric bike due to a bad knee. My sitka small shop bag and I are picking up packages. I love being able to ride a bike again.

Big thank you to @Rocks who postad the picture in the forum of the Burley Travoy. I use it all the time now with the new bike.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
    Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."-C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by LordBute View Post

Big thank you to @Rocks who postad the picture in the forum of the Burley Travoy. I use it all the time now with the new bike.
      Nice ride!
      the Travoy was the first thing I noticed! It's a great addition to any bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocks View Post
        Nice ride!
        the Travoy was the first thing I noticed! It's a great addition to any bike.
        This my best buy in a very long time. No more buses for me.
        Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."-C.S. Lewis

Comment

Snagged a room at the Pt Montara Lighthouse International Youth Hostel (you don't need to be a 'youth' btw) in Montara, CA for part of this past holiday weekend.
          Beautiful area!
          Here's my new Small Yeoman in Steel enjoying the view.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180528_072753.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	373.2 KB
ID:	304002

Name:	IMG_20180528_072833.jpg
Size:	467.7 KB
ID:	304003
          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

My brand new LSB got to take a trip to Walmart in Lebanon, Indiana! My son made fun of me trying to take the picture while he was pushing the cart. He asked if I wanted the picture to post on the forum.. when I said yes, he stopped for me! Good boy! He’s the one who snagged the burnt orange Mini Q-kit...

Comment

Daylight Backpack in Olive 525 / Dawn 210 ballistic on a trip to the Afon Dwyfor near Criccieth in rural north west Wales. Gorgeous river and lovely woodland alongside [emoji7]
              I didn't like the Olive colour at first, but seen here in my natural habitat it just looks so right [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Comment

This is my first Tom Bihn love. My steel dyneema Pilot. We have done so many flights together. This time to London. I wasn't going to buy anything. One change of clothes was all I needed...

But I found a some really nice things... And the Pilot is like - forgiving. I kept putting one more item in there and they fit.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

Comment

My s25, A30 pcbp, and various accessories went to Montreal, New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
                  "Not all who wander are lost"
                  "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
                  Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Comment

Mrs. Nuke borrowed my Nordic SE last night when we went to Citi Field to see the Dead & Co. (it was awesome, BTW). It was a perfect fit with her tie dye :-)

Name:	9E977D5B-F582-4280-BE30-A40FC27BE462.jpg
Size:	398.6 KB
ID:	304050
                    Eat well, travel often.

Comment

Our family vacation last week in the Philippines.

Name:	image.jpeg
Size:	686.9 KB
ID:	304052

Comment

Where did your TB bag go lately

This past weekend my husband and I gathered up some TB goodness and traveled to Kansas for my 30-year high school reunion.

After I got to my hometown, I tweaked my neck, so my awesome hubby carried my bags plus his through the Atlanta airport.

Bags carried were my Smart Alec (Nordic) and Pilot (Nordic) plus hubby’s Synapse 25 Guide’s Edition. I could have carried the bags, but he insisted. He’s pretty awesome. [emoji3]

We both went carry on only. I had the Nordic collection, but my hubby decided to bring his roller bag instead of the Tri Star because he wanted to use the Synapse. Of course to get to the wilds of small-town Kansas, you’ve got to ride some tiny planes, so his bag had to be gate checked. My bags? Nope. They were just fine as carry ons, of course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Oktoberfest 2017, München. Prost!

Name:	20170916_185555.jpg
Size:	304.6 KB
ID:	304062Click image for larger version

Name:	20171002_173855.jpg
Size:	316.9 KB
ID:	304063
                          rskberlin
                          Forum Member
                          Last edited by rskberlin; 06-21-2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Name:	IMG_3718.jpg
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	304065Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3722.jpg
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	304064

Nordic trio off to OBX (specifically the Corolla area of the Outer Banks, NC)! Nordic/Solar A45 (clothes), Nordic/Steel SA (beach towels) and Nordic/Solar Co-Pilot (tech/entertainment). I suppose my favorite TB color is obvious!

Comment

Sidekicks in Amsterdam. The A45's are back in the hotel.

Name:	IMG_2265.jpg
Size:	567.2 KB
ID:	304081

Comment

Jioufen, Taiwan. The SA was hubby's carry on bag. Once we got to our airbnb, he emptied it all out and used it as a daypack. Could fit 2 umbrellas, 2 waterbottles and any shopping we might have.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X