Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,630   Posts: 188,957   Members: 6,612   Active Members: 296
Thunder
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, Thunder.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did your TB bag go lately

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four of us brought our SCBs on a recent trip to Peru. We were going to get a shot at Machu Picchu, too, but then we got to the site, and just forgot about everything else.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7525.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	367.4 KB
ID:	304113

Comment

Originally posted by nessagr View Post
      Four of us brought our SCBs on a recent trip to Peru. We were going to get a shot at Machu Picchu, too, but then we got to the site, and just forgot about everything else.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20750[/ATTACH]
      Very pretty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love this photo, @nessagr! That is one of my favorite bags. How did they work out for you during your travels?
        ----
        All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
        Edmund Burke

Comment

DLBP and SK at the dentist this morning with the three boys.

Name:	image.jpeg
Size:	490.1 KB
ID:	304114

Comment

My sitka PCSB took me to Tre Cime today.

I still wish for a version of the PCSB with at least 2 large pockets in the main compartment - 4 pockets is my dream:

1 for my P&S camera.
            1 for my binoculars
            2 pockets for doodads (phone. camera batteries, flashlight, etc.

I also find the outside zipped pocket very useful.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bchaplin View Post
              Love this photo, @nessagr! That is one of my favorite bags. How did they work out for you during your travels?
              It's the perfect all-day travel bag for me! I love how it fits a windbreaker and water bottle, plus all the other minutiae necessary for touring around all day. My husband is currently using it as his EDC while we are on vacation in Spain, while I've been using the TC as my EDC.

Comment

Wow! TB bags are having great summer vacations!
                Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

They always do!!!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
                  "Not all who wander are lost"
                  "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
                  Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Comment

Quick trip to the beach today with my wife and our ten month old son. My DLBP was helping carry a few essentials for the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by JonC View Post
                      Quick trip to the beach today with my wife and our ten month old son. My DLBP was helping carry a few essentials for the trip.
                      Gorgeous photo (as usual). :)
                      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Blueberry picking with my Luminary. It protected my back from deer fly bites too.

Name:	2018-07-14-23.11.jpg
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	304118
                        twosandalz
                        Forum Member
                        Last edited by twosandalz; 07-15-2018, 08:21 AM. Reason: fixing photo

Comment

TB went fishing this weekend. The original halcyon LSB is such a workhorse carrying snacks and odd and ends. And my favorite backpack, the original Nordic SA, also came along for a little fresh air.

Name:	LSB.jpg
Size:	969.5 KB
ID:	304122

Name:	SK.jpg
Size:	803.7 KB
ID:	304123

Name:	Nordic SA.jpg
Size:	809.8 KB
ID:	304124
                          Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Comment

Anxiously awaiting my new Nordic/NWS Side Effect- Anyone have any pics of the Nordic SE in action?
                            Synapse 19 (black/wasabi), Cubelet (dawn + aubergine), Travel Stuff Sack (northwest sky), Travel Tray (northwest sky), Side Effect (new Nordic/northwest sky), A30 Small Laundry Packing Cube (wasabi aether), Organizer Pouches (olive, aubergine)

Comment

In flight Washington Dulles to London Heathrow.

Side Kick in Mars Red/Dawn using the double carabiner hack originally proposed for the Side Effect.

Although it’s just not quite big enough for an IPad, it is perfect for all the in flight essentials.

For info. In it is:
                              Wallet, passport, kindle, Nintendo DS XL, iPhone, earbuds, field notes and TB pen, eye mask, usb cable and small bits and pieces.

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Comment

My BB returning to its natural environment West Lake Union, relaxing on a ridiculous 2 story pontoon boat.Click image for larger version

Name:	BB_West_Lake_Union.jpg
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	304137
                                Muni_Jedi
                                Forum Member
                                Last edited by Muni_Jedi; 07-23-2018, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X