Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,630   Posts: 188,957   Members: 6,612   Active Members: 296
Thunder
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, Thunder.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did your TB bag go lately

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muni_Jedi View Post

My BB returning to its natural environment West Lake Union, relaxing on a ridiculous 2 story pontoon boat.
    Pic isn't working :-(

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Comment

Originally posted by melminimalist View Post
      Pic isn't working :-(

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
      Fixed it now.

Comment

Road trip with the kids this past weekend. We all took our very underpacked Aeronauts :)
        The teenagers love the fact that they could carry the A45 in backpack mode and their Ristretto crossbody.
        The verde, navy and Steel are the A45 and the aubergine is the A30.

Click image for larger version

Name:	035A1E29-388E-4FF2-B4C0-188530D82CAE.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	431.9 KB
ID:	304154

Comment

Just came back from Japan with my S19 and Side-kick.

Here is the S19 on the Shinkansen bullet train between Osaka and Himeji

Name:	IMG_3123.jpg
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	304159

Here is my side-kick in an open-air museum outside Osaka about Japanese farm houses

Name:	IMG_3220.jpg
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	304160

Comment

Well, they haven’t even gone out the door yet, but this little bit of Tom Bihn goodness is getting ready to head out to Colorado for a nice extended working vacation.

First stop will be Colorado Springs where I’ll catch up with my sister and her family. Then on Saturday, I will head up to higher elevation to Breckenridge for a two-week trip.

Because I’m the designated hiking pole/Camelbak/outer wear carrier, I’m not bringing a TB suitcase to check. But I am definitely representing the company well with some of my tried and true favorites—my Smart Alec with pouches (containing work and a few comfort items), my medium Cafe Bag (old style Portable Culture Series), and my mini Yeoman Duffle (containing my CPAP). Oh, and don’t forget that gorgeous wool hat!

I will be tutoring students remotely and continuing to write for my company’s blog, but mostly I’ll be kicking back, enjoying the cooler and dryer weather and the mountain majesty.

Heading out in about an hour, and I can’t wait!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Shhhhh....my DLBC photo-bombed and thought I wouldn’t notice. Sneaky bag.

Darcy, please don’t post this one elsewhere...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Weekend family camping in the mountains.

Couple of Aeronauts, Smart Alec, S25 Guide, lrg shop bag, and a Sprout.

The fishing was good too.

Name:	20180708_084125_med.jpg
Size:	413.3 KB
ID:	304161

Comment

Name:	IMG_8615.jpg
Size:	551.7 KB
ID:	304168

Trinity Friestadt Historical Site 1839, Freistadt, Wisconsin, on 4th of July. It was 92 degrees and humid, and my Luminary was the perfect backpack to carry all of our water bottles and snacks with little effort.

Comment

Junior snapped this pic of me and my Brain Bag on Alcatraz last week.

Name:	IMG_20180725_124040_1024.jpg
Size:	336.1 KB
ID:	304176

Comment

My new Tri-Star along with my Synapse 25 GE ready to go for O'Hare and then back home.

Name:	tb_ts_chicago_2018-1.jpg
Size:	380.9 KB
ID:	304179
                      PS: Just for the records: Used the Synapse 25 - underpacked though - as a personal item without any issues.
                      ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
                      current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Comment

Originally posted by bartleby View Post
                        My new Tri-Star along with my Synapse 25 GE ready to go for O'Hare and then back home.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]20862[/ATTACH]
                        PS: Just for the records: Used the Synapse 25 - underpacked though - as a personal item without any issues.
                        Wow. That Blue Tristar looks fantastic.

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Comment

Originally posted by Perseffect View Post
                          Wow. That Blue Tristar looks fantastic.
                          Yes, indeed, that was exactly what I was thinking when I ordered that one :-) I was actually tempted to join the steel/island appreciation society with the Tri-Star, but then my old love for navy was too strong. Sorry about that...
                          ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
                          current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Comment

Originally posted by bartleby View Post
                            Yes, indeed, that was exactly what I was thinking when I ordered that one :-) I was actually tempted to join the steel/island appreciation society with the Tri-Star, but then my old love for navy was too strong. Sorry about that...
                            That's tempting me to get the Navy/NWSky A30 since Steel/Island is still not in the 3 month build window...
                            I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

My PU and A45 PCBP spent the day in the park. Here they are as seen from our sun tent.

The PCSB holds a blanket and the TSS3 holds a pillow, both of which come in very handy inside the sun tent when it is nap time for my littler one.

ETA: I really love how Fjord, Sitka, and Solar look together. Very cheery!
                              Cristina
                              Volunteer Moderator
                              Last edited by Cristina; 07-31-2018, 01:09 PM.

Comment

My dawn SSB accompanied me as I attended some meetings at Notre Dame. I alternated between my SSB and MB on various days

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
                                "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

Working...
                                X