Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,630   Posts: 188,957   Members: 6,612   Active Members: 296
Thunder
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, Thunder.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did your TB bag go lately

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Trying to revive myself w caffeine after a 5 hour flight delay, then cancellation, meant an overnight at the Minneapolis airport. And an indirect next day rebook to Seattle. At least I had my TC with me.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

    Comment


      @NWhikergal: I love the sign reflected in the window. Can't quite make out who actually voted MSP the best airport in North America for two years. Curious. :)

      I spent a long layover there years ago. I was connecting from a flight from Europe to home in Texas. We had a plane but no flight crew. Frustrating thing was there were two pilots and four flight attendants needing to fly home on that flight but they had already done their time for the day. It took 8 hours before got a fresh crew, 30 minutes to board and another 30 to de-ice the wings before we were on our way. Didn't have to sleep there though.

      Comment


        MSP main terminal is pretty nice. The smaller one is boring but getting better.

        Comment


          DLBP on the way down from Cascade Falls.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8008_r.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	624.9 KB
ID:	304191

          Comment


            Originally posted by sujo View Post
            @NWhikergal: I love the sign reflected in the window. Can't quite make out who actually voted MSP the best airport in North America for two years. Curious. :)
            @sujo, I enlarged the photo on my phone, and it looks like "Airport Council International." It was definitely one of the nicer airports I have transited, but an overnight visit is perhaps more quality time than necessary (or preferred) to explore all of the highlights. ;)
            "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
            "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

            Comment


              Originally posted by Rocks View Post
              MSP main terminal is pretty nice. The smaller one is boring but getting better.
              The restrooms in the new post-Larry Craig expansion of Terminal 2 are fantastically spacious though!

              Comment


                Originally posted by NWhikergal View Post
                @sujo, I enlarged the photo on my phone, and it looks like "Airport Council International." It was definitely one of the nicer airports I have transited, but an overnight visit is perhaps more quality time than necessary (or preferred) to explore all of the highlights. ;)
                D'oh!!!! I'm an idiot sometimes. I just realized my unpleasant airport experience was DWT (Detroit), not MSP.

                I do like MSP, though only been there a few times. I remember it as being easy to walk through because it's not too large. They also have lots of nice restaurants and stores.

                Too many connections at too many airports ...

                Comment


                  Originally posted by sujo View Post
                  D'oh!!!! I'm an idiot sometimes. I just realized my unpleasant airport experience was DWT (Detroit), not MSP.

                  I do like MSP, though only been there a few times. I remember it as being easy to walk through because it's not too large. They also have lots of nice restaurants and stores.

                  Too many connections at too many airports ...
                  Hey, as long as you know where your towel is, you're a hoopy frood and it's aaalllllll good!

                  https://techtalk.gfi.com/hoopy-frood...for-towel-day/
                  I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

                  Comment


                    Me and my Synapse 19L ready to hike back up Obstruction Point after a swim in the very chilly Moose Lake yesterday at Olympic National Park.

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3180 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	285.0 KB
ID:	304199

                    Comment


                      Great sight, looks like the perfect summer getaway! That's what I love about this thread: I always learn about places I've never been to that definitely seem to be worth a visit!
                      ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
                      current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

                      Comment


                        My new DLBP volunteered at Endangered Species Day. This year the town of Plymouth chose the horseshoe crab as its official species.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Traveltech
                        Forum Member
                        Last edited by Traveltech; 08-10-2018, 07:50 PM.
                        Synik 22, Truck, Luminary 12 with a MCB Freudian Slip, Daylight Backpack, EDC HLT2, Side Effect or Side Effect, zippered Large and Small Shopbags, Co-Pilot, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

                        Comment


                          City Pool DLBP fits the task.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by johntubbs View Post
                            City Pool DLBP fits the task.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Beautiful! Cocoa/Steel is my favorite Tom Bihn color combo.
                            DLBC, WF, S19, Pilot, DLBP, PCSB, A30, SA plus other misc goodies.
                            “Not all those who wander are lost.” - Bilbo Baggins (J.R.R. Tolkien 1892-1973)

                            Comment


                              My Smart Alec carried snacks, drinks, and a Rumpl blanket to the zoo concert.





                              You just can’t beat the versatility.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
                              "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

                              Comment


                                Steel Smart Alec checking out a TB logo ✈️ look-alike in the LAX underground walkthrough between terminals 4-5.

                                DLBC, WF, S19, Pilot, DLBP, PCSB, A30, SA plus other misc goodies.
                                “Not all those who wander are lost.” - Bilbo Baggins (J.R.R. Tolkien 1892-1973)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X