Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,358   Members: 6,552   Active Members: 301
Welcome to our newest member, MerryAlcal.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did your TB bag go lately

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walker View Post
    I am torn between your bag and macaroons :).
    I choose....both. [emoji41]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431867175.958388.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	377.8 KB
ID:	296480

In the wilds of Rome.

Comment

I think that picture just sold me on BO.
        Eat well, travel often.

Comment

Originally posted by nukediver View Post
          I think that picture just sold me on BO.
          Originally posted by SIM View Post
          [ATTACH]11754[/ATTACH]

In the wilds of Rome.
          That picture makes me think there's a burnt orange DLBC in my future....

Comment

Not as grand as the coliseum, but my DLBC and I hang out with a friend I have not seen in 4 years (she moved overseas).

Comment

Biking through the Florida Keys

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431917344.170281.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	414.7 KB
ID:	296486

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Comment

Currently sat in a very wet tent along with a couple of NFTDs and MCBs [emoji3]

Comment

You even have matching dragons ��
                  Nice!
                  “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Loving all the TB travel pictures! My bags are itching to be photographed on vacation. I have three trips planned within two months.

Comment

@ceepee, where can I get some of those dragons? I want one hanging on all my TB bags!

Comment

@ceepee, where can I get some of those dragons? I want one hanging on all my TB bags!
                        @Walker, This isn't @ceepee, but try going to Amazon and searching on "NICI Dragon plush" to being up results like this (among others). These products are related to the NICI Hummingbird KeyRing @ceepee carries with her Burnt Orange bags.

HTH

moriond

ETA: You can also search eBay with terms like "NICI Dragon Bean Bag Key Holder"
                        Last edited by moriond; 05-18-2015, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Where did your TB bag go lately

They're made by Nici, I got mine from Amazon [emoji3]

ETA: thanks moriond, mobile reception is so sloooooow here [emoji2]

Comment

Greetings Ceepee,
                            I really like how the dragons and carrabiners match the bags. Lovely! elisa

Comment

@moriond and @ceepee - big thanks! I have been boycotting Amazon lately, but I am lifting my boycott for these.

I wonder what a TB dragon would look like. How about it @Darcy? - a dragon head and tail on the Q kits will make awesome dragons :)

Comment

P.S. on my samsung galaxy note 2, on Tapatalk, @moriond's post is cut off here: These products are related to the . . . I don't see the rest of the message.

How do I fix? This happens to quite a bit of posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X