Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,735   Posts: 190,239   Members: 6,598   Active Members: 269
Welcome to our newest member, ellemef.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did your TB bag go lately

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, I thought he was doing the equivalent of sticking 2 fingers behind someone's head.

Comment

My Aubergine/Island Side Kick went on a mini vacation this week:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	816E4ABB-C2C0-4214-9551-554FEDB3E92A.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	540.7 KB
ID:	304974

Comment

Originally posted by one acorn View Post
        @rdl77 good catch! Those ears belong to this guy - Riley, my 10 y.o. Shepherd-Husky mix. He was patiently waiting for me to quit obsessing over my new bags and take him for a walk. :)
        The way to please everyone is to load up the new bag, and take it with you on the walk. (Of course if you're testing the bag to maybe send it back, that won't work!)

Comment

After months of planning, asking questions and easing reviews I finally chose my kit for our upcoming month long vacation! An S25 with two small A30 packing cubes and various cube lots/pouches (already owned) and a DLBP which can roll up inside. My DLBP and the cubes were delivered to my husbands office on Friday, just in time for a weekend away in Canberra! This was perfect as I had packed the S25 up and got to test the whole set up!! I repacked on the drive down from Sydney and the cubes were so much better than the Other cubes I was using before.

It worked great and we got to make a stop at the Kathmandu outlet so we are both a few pieces of merino clothing richer (and a lot of money poorer lol). I also got to test and see how long some key items of clothing take to dry and have refined my packing list as a result. We also had a fun weekend!!

Picture of said husband at the National Art Gallery.

Name:	24AD6977-3798-44C4-8761-685F897BF0AB.jpeg
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	304981
          Last edited by aedifica; 03-10-2019, 11:33 AM. Reason: rotate photo

Comment

I want a "where didn't your TB bag go lately, and why you're so mad at yourself for lending your A30 when you had a trip" thread LOL

My A30 is in Denver without me, and I'm sitting in BOS with a very much inferior bag instead. [emoji6]

At least the Delta lounge is nice and quiet.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
            "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.” ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Comment

Originally posted by kathryn View Post
              I want a "where didn't your TB bag go lately, and why you're so mad at yourself for lending your A30 when you had a trip" thread LOL

My A30 is in Denver without me, and I'm sitting in BOS with a very much inferior bag instead. [emoji6]

Welcome to Boston, inferior bag and all! :)
              I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Comment

If it's the lounge I'm thinking of, that's a nice treat! Have only been a few times, as I usually fly coach and they don't accept Priority Pass, but it was far from the madding crowds and very peaceful.
                Think of how happy you made the person who has your A30 now.

Originally posted by kathryn View Post

----
                All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
                Edmund Burke

Comment

Greetings from Puerto Rico. It appears mom has permanently stolen my new PCSB so here I am carrying my oldie but goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by aedifica View Post
                    Welcome to Boston, inferior bag and all! :)
                    I'm headed home to MSP after an awesome week with my best friend in Boston and a weekend hiking in the Berkshires [emoji846] We had a blast, and I love visiting her in Boston.

@bchaplin my sister has my bag, so it's in very good and deserving hands (just hope she doesn't steal it like she always stole my cool clothes as kids!)

"I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.” ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Comment

S19 went for a little stroll on the ice today :)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

A nordic SSB in its natural habitat.

Name:	20190309_132818.jpg
Size:	333.9 KB
ID:	304985

Franconia Notch, NH. It held things I wanted quick access to in the car... knitting, camera cubelet, hat and mittens, an extra layer.
                        Last edited by twosandalz; 03-10-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Name:	IMG_3874_r.jpg
Size:	711.5 KB
ID:	304986

Lava hike on the Big Island (Hawaii) today, I didn't bring a backpack so my Co-Pilot had to do the honours!

Comment

Originally posted by twosandalz View Post
                            A nordic SSB in its natural habitat. [...]
                            Originally posted by Opakapaka View Post
                            [...] Lava hike on the Big Island (Hawaii) today, I didn't bring a backpack so my Co-Pilot had to do the honours!
                            Ice and Fire (Lava), GOT is coming ;)
                            sorry I could help myself
                            just a Bihnion here

Comment

Originally posted by Opakapaka View Post
                              Lava hike on the Big Island (Hawaii) today, I didn't bring a backpack so my Co-Pilot had to do the honours!
                              Co-Pilots want to have adventures too!

Comment

Co-Pilot on “duty” and chilling at Rikugi-en, Tokyo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X