Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,767   Posts: 190,597   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 259
Welcome to our newest member, learn2route.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did your TB bag go lately

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Walker View Post
    P.S. on my samsung galaxy note 2, on Tapatalk, @moriond's post is cut off here: These products are related to the . . . I don't see the rest of the message.

    How do I fix? This happens to quite a bit of posts.
    Glad I'm not the only one with that issue (misery loves company). I asked Moriond and she didn't know. I have a note 4. She thinks it's a tapatalk thing. If I go to the forum page, I can usually get it all. So I've bookmarked/added to homescreen the forum page. I usually use Tapatalk but go to the forum for these uncompleted showings and also when tapatalk is down.

    Comment


      @AlaskaGirl, I'm a sucker for matching stuff [emoji3]
      @Walker, whilst waiting out the rain in the nearest patisserie I had a little play......

      [emoji3]

      Comment


        Originally posted by Walker View Post
        I wonder what a TB dragon would look like. How about it @Darcy? - a dragon head and tail on the Q kits will make awesome dragons :)
        These would sell out within minutes!

        Comment


          Originally posted by ceepee View Post
          @AlaskaGirl, I'm a sucker for matching stuff [emoji3]
          @Walker, whilst waiting out the rain in the nearest patisserie I had a little play......

          [emoji3]
          I think @ceepee just won the internet today.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


            Originally posted by Walker View Post
            P.S. on my samsung galaxy note 2, on Tapatalk, @moriond's post is cut off here: These products are related to the . . . I don't see the rest of the message.

            How do I fix? This happens to quite a bit of posts.
            @Walker This problem of cut off posts seems to occur with specific receent versions of the TapaTalk app, and was reported to their support forums at the end of November 2014. They claim to have fixed this in more recent updates So if this time frame fits the version of TapaTalk that you are likely to have loaded, I would try to update the app and see whether the problem is solved. The other work-around I suggested is to switch to web view of that forum post. You can also probably read the content, but not see the formatting if you try to reply with quote. Again, since this problem appears to be a TapaTalk bug that is only present in specific versions of the app, and that I do not see, I can't make more constructive suggestions. The person who reported the bug to the TapaTalk support forums did report that getting a more recent build of the app did fix his problems. if you have further problems you can try posting to the TapaTalk support forums with information on your application build number and platform, and see whether you get a solution.

            HTH

            moriond

            Comment


              Originally posted by moriond View Post
              @Walker This problem of cut off posts seems to occur with specific receent versions of the TapaTalk app, and was reported to their support forums at the end of November 2014. They claim to have fixed this in more recent updates So if this time frame fits the version of TapaTalk that you are likely to have loaded, I would try to update the app and see whether the problem is solved. The other work-around I suggested is to switch to web view of that forum post. You can also probably read the content, but not see the formatting if you try to reply with quote. Again, since this problem appears to be a TapaTalk bug that is only present in specific versions of the app, and that I do not see, I can't make more constructive suggestions. The person who reported the bug to the TapaTalk support forums did report that getting a more recent build of the app did fix his problems. if you have further problems you can try posting to the TapaTalk support forums with information on your application build number and platform, and see whether you get a solution.

              HTH

              moriond
              I updated mine after messaging you and still have the TapaTalk problem. :(

              Comment


                I do not use TabaTalk so I can not help out, but do they maybe have a Support side? To me it looks like a TabaTalk problem which they ought to solve on there side?

                Ilkyway

                ETA: yea moriond has said it all, sorry for repeating.
                “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

                By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

                Comment


                  Thanks, @ moriond. I downloaded and installed the latest tapatalk (I do have the oaid version) - issue is not fixed. Guess, I will move to the mobile web version.

                  @ceepee, hit more patiserries!

                  Comment


                    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432061702.286438.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	262.2 KB
ID:	296488
                    My DLBP & a Dreher beer on the Danube between Visegrád and Budapest.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.” ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

                    Comment


                      I'm happy to say, me & my DLBP made it all the way up this hill together & sad to say I forgot to take a portrait of it while we were there.

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432062684.175486.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	386.9 KB
ID:	296489

                      From the top:

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432062748.491689.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	296490


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.” ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by kathryn View Post
                        I'm happy to say, me & my DLBP made it all the way up this hill together & sad to say I forgot to take a portrait of it while we were there.

                        [ATTACH]11768[/ATTACH]

                        From the top:

                        [ATTACH]11769[/ATTACH]


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Sure you did, uh huh! Lol! [emoji6]

                        Comment


                          that looks like a beautiful view and a gorgeous day for a hike

                          Comment


                            No amazing photo like so many of the above exotic locales, but happy with my first travel experience with my new WF (navy/uv) and SCB (dyneema/wasabi). The WF fit great under the seat of the smaller Delta Connection planes and wasn't too heavy hoofing it through JFK with the Absolute strap. This was just a quick 3day/2night trip to NY to see my daughter off to her study abroad program in Spain. She took the TT to use as a bedside table catch-all along with a tethered 3D organizer, mini/small pouches and packing cubes in her non-TB roller suitcase/backpack.

                            I found myself bag watching instead of people watching in the airports!

                            Comment


                              Spain, France, Netherlands, Germany and Czech Republic, in 21 days
                              My faithful Western Flyer went with me weighting 6.5kg and returned weighting 7.5kg (well, I travel light but I always bring back gifts :D)

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	WF.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	898.8 KB
ID:	296492

                              Comment


                                @heider_jb, Beautiful picture of your early model Western Flyer. Your post reminded me to go back and check the early picture of your cat, Mimi, lying asleep on top of "her Aeronaut", and sadly it no longer shows up -- only broken ImageShack links now. Just wanted to say that she was my favorite in the old (2008) Companion Animal Pictures thread.

                                moriond

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X