Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,770   Posts: 190,605   Members: 6,653   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, bulletproofcharm.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did your TB bag go lately

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaimonkey View Post
    Took my Side Effect along for a quick break and a cortadito at Foxtail Coffee near the University of Central Florida.
    Which reminds me...

A Tri-Star and a Side Effect in Bogotá, Colombia. If you have no plans for your next travel yet, Bogotá is fantastic.

Comment

Got this snapshot of me and my DLBP in Paris...

Click image for larger version

Name:	3DCB6670-D089-4CE4-8736-0BF5E9267990.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	245.5 KB
ID:	305199

Comment

At the grocery store today with my zLSB. I think the clerk took it as a challenge when I said I thought everything would fit... [emoji23] I may need to pick up another shop bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Copilot in front of a classic Warhol at the Art Gallery of Ontario! First foray into bag photography- thanks to the couple who saw me take this and didn't look at me too weirdly. :)

Name:	IMG_2203.JPG
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	305207

Comment

My go to S19 and I exploring Lake Bled, Slovenia.

A30-halcyon/UV,, S19-black halcyon/Island, SCB-Original halcyon/Wasabi, MCB-Halycon/Wasabi, SK-black halcyon/Island, SE-Aubergine/Wasabi, LS-Aubergine Fjord, shop bags and numerous bits and bobs in as many colors as i can rationalize

Comment

While on a recent business trip to London, I skipped town for a weekend hiking trip to the Cotswold region with my Heroes Journey.

Name:	Heroes Journey 1.JPG
Size:	523.8 KB
ID:	305228
              (Sorry, for some reason I can't get my profile layout pictures to post properly.)

The Heroes Journey makes for a reasonable headrest for a tired hiker.

Name:	Resting 1.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	487.3 KB
ID:	305220

This was definitely a different hiking trip than what I am used to in parks and conservation areas in the US. The trail went through pastures, farmlands, and small towns. Lots of sheep, yellow rapeseed, houses made of Cotswold limestone, and even cemeteries. The defibrillator would have been useful on uphill trails.

Name:	Diamond path 1.JPG
Size:	630.1 KB
ID:	305223

Name:	sheep 1.JPG
Size:	438.6 KB
ID:	305221

Name:	Cotswold rapeseed 1.JPG
Size:	474.1 KB
ID:	305222

Name:	Chipping Camden main street.JPG
Size:	419.9 KB
ID:	305224

Name:	Rectory 1.JPG
Size:	460.7 KB
ID:	305225

Name:	Defillibrator 1.JPG
Size:	343.6 KB
ID:	305229
              Last edited by aedifica; 05-08-2019, 01:08 PM. Reason: rotate photos

Comment

LOL I've been hiking ("rambling") many times in England and it's a different experience all right! You can almost always count on a pub!

Comment

Originally posted by tdivcr View Post
                  (Sorry, for some reason I can't get my profile layout pictures to post properly.)
                  I rotated the two sideways photos for you! Great pictures.
                  I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Comment

I am trying out the L12 as a warm weather EDC. I traipsed around near Pike Place Market and it worked like a charm, even with a very stuffed pack. It was warm enough that I had to stow my light jacket in addition to normal miscellaneous items.

Looking towards the Olympic Mountains during a quick lunch break

Hoofing it up some steep blocks

Appreciating local latte art

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
                    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

Originally posted by aedifica View Post
                      I rotated the two sideways photos for you! Great pictures.
                      Thanks @aedifica. How'd you do it? No matter what I tried I couldn't figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by tdivcr View Post
                        Thanks @aedifica. How'd you do it? No matter what I tried I couldn't figure it out.
                        I don't know if these steps will be useful for you or not, but here's what I did: I downloaded the photos from your post to my Mac, opened them in Preview, saw that Preview was already showing them right side up, hit Save (not sure if that step is needed or not), and then put them back in your post.
                        I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Comment

My Synapse 25 at Casey Key on Florida’s gulf coast....

Along with a photo of the beach view, sans Synapse.

Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Luminary 15 in Nebulous Gray/Island

Comment

Wow @NWhikergal that is some very impressive latte art!!

Comment

First day with the L15:

Still working on the organization.

The A5 Ghost Whale is holding my inbox of letters. I’m working on building a letter/postcard kit with it but my reply pile is quite large at the moment!

Comment

My S19 in her first International trip. At the flower festival in Girona.

Comment

Working...
                                X