Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree: Internal organization would be great but then the PCSB would loose its unique double feature of being a packing cube and a shoulder bag. A crossover would be great: the internal organization of the Side Kick but the dimensions - especially the depth - of the PCSB.
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Comment

So, I'm keeping a keen eye on the new Icon design!

Comment

Originally posted by Go Navy View Post
        So, I'm keeping a keen eye on the new Icon design!
        A design that’s in the works is Le Grande Derrière, a fanny pick/sling bag. It has the organization the PCSB lacks. It's discussed in its own thread under the “general bag” heading.

Comment

My brand new Taiga S25 went to the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Lots of trail and hiking fun this past week with my TB gear:)

Comment

Smart Alec at Cama Beach last week. Three days of quiet - ok, except for the fighter jets from the naval air station.
                Last edited by bunchgrass; 03-24-2021, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SIM View Post

My brand new Taiga S25 went to the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  How are you liking Taiga so far? What clothing colors do you think works best with Taiga?
                  I was too late on the Black Halcyon DLBP so I opted for the Taiga. I own a lot of black bags and with the DLBP being a casual bag, I convinced myself that Taiga would be a great choice. Also gives me a chance to experiment outside my "safe" colors. Personally, I think it's a beautiful color...refreshing but not too bold.

Comment

For our first trip post covid vaccine, we spent nine days at Disney World. This time I took along my trusty old favorites: wasabi SE, Nordic Daylight backpack, original Nordic SA, and medium Yeoman, plus tons of accessories and shop bags. Originally, I planned on bringing one of my L15s to use as a park bag, but it's a lot bulkier to pack than the Daylight backpack which packs completely flat and can fit anywhere.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Epcot.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	451.0 KB
ID:	330615 Click image for larger version

Name:	Castle.jpg
Views:	542
Size:	278.8 KB
ID:	330616Click image for larger version

Name:	Wasabi SE.jpg
Views:	547
Size:	378.0 KB
ID:	330617Click image for larger version

Name:	Galaxy's Edge.jpg
Views:	545
Size:	369.8 KB
ID:	330618

We stayed in a one-bedroom unit at Saratoga Springs. It's such a lovely property. Really enjoyed our stay there. This is a view from the balcony with the SA peeking at the water.

Name:	Saratoga Springs 1.jpg
Views:	549
Size:	279.7 KB
ID:	330619
                    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Comment

Hi pammy, great that you're able to travel again! Special thumbs up for the Nordic DLBP and the Nordic SA, two aweseome backpacks!
                      current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Comment

I took a 10 day trip, from central Indiana, to San Diego, to Charlottesville. I flew United and on several of my (6) flights I had one of those aisle seats that dictated their personal item's size! My NFTD fit perfectly (probably the reason I took it on this trip and not my S19!) That and my matching SE were all I needed.

Theresa

Comment

Pediatric ophthalmologist’s office :)

Name:	251F772E-3584-4DE2-A971-5EC7F336DC99.jpeg
Views:	444
Size:	3.82 MB
ID:	330720

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	73A6280A-C9B2-4E2A-AA45-7A5262C2720D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	240.4 KB ID:	330867Went on a little hike today to a place called „vulture‘s nest“. Nice place anyway, my Deep Blue Small Café Bag was on my side...

Name:	317CFCB3-2476-4483-AEFC-55D369AD4FB7.jpeg
Views:	339
Size:	501.8 KB
ID:	330869
                            Last edited by bartleby; 04-11-2021, 09:00 AM.

Comment

I took a long overdue touristy detour today with my Luminary 15.
                              "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
                              "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

Come on world, reopen. I'm ready to travel!

Comment

Working...
                                X