Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We took a little weekend trip I used the S30 for my suitcase with a large snake charmer as a Dopp kit. The Paragon was my day bag. There are a lot of other TB pouches and accessories hidden inside the bags including, large travel tray, ghost whales, sidekick, & small snake charmer.

Comment

Downtown Disney with Black Halcyon Side Effect.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3925.JPG
Views:	379
Size:	396.4 KB
ID:	332874

Comment

Homeschool has ended and my professorial duties are on pause while we enjoy summer by the community pool! My PU and HLT1 (and all the pouches and PCSB inside) are my trusty poolside companions holding sunscreen/diving pool toys etc.

Comment

nsh Is that the HLT1 in Tidal in your second picture?

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
            nsh Is that the HLT1 in Tidal in your second picture?
            It is funny how the sunlight makes the HILT1 look like different colors! It is the same HLT1 in northwest sky in both pictures (I only have 1 HLT1):)

Comment

Travelling again with a small and medium Yeoman in 1050 D Burnt Orange. Looking very much forward to see them return! Great simplicity!

Name:	bad-1.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	641.2 KB
ID:	333067

Hanging out on a wonderful summer day in Baden-Baden with my medium Cafe Bag in Olive 1000 Cordura (courtesy of Tom Bihn).

Name:	bad-2.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	583.2 KB
ID:	333066
              ...spread joy in your neighbourhood (and not Corona!)
              current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Comment

Trusty orange S25 on the NYC subway, on the way to the bus to Pennsylvania.

Okay, not the most fun pic, but the first time I've had the chance to one-bag-travel in quite some time...!

I recently picked up an S19 for day trips into the city and while perfect for that, it still blows my mind how much the S25 can accommodate.

Comment

Synapse 25 GE up on the North Slope of Alaska. Shout out to the HR crew for making sure I was able to get it before I left for my field work!

Comment

Working...
                  X