Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,436   Members: 6,453   Active Members: 336
Welcome to our newest member, parisbandarq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did your TB bag go lately

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Daylight Backpack on the North Shore of Lake Superior

Comment

Originally posted by JamesM61 View Post
      New Daylight Backpack on the North Shore of Lake Superior
      Nice! whereabouts? Looks past at least Duluth ...
      Seeking Verde Aeronauts

Comment

Thanks! This was taken at Cascade State Park, between Lutsen and Grand Marais.

Comment

First family trip on a plane since 2019! Baby Yoda is joined by a direwolf on this trip. Only two TB packs today (though I also packed two zip-top Shop Bags, Luminary 12, and a Truckāsana).
          Attached Files

Comment

…and the above picture was the last I’ve seen of the boot (the protective rubber ring) on the bottom of my water bottle, as it fell off somewhere between that seat and the security line. Ah well.

Meanwhile! We had a smooth ride and I finished an excellent book (Kindred, by Octavia Butler). During the flight I had ample time to admire how practical and fit-for-purpose the HLT is. I hung it by the carabiners on the seat pocket, and tethered it to my Shop Bag under the seat, so I wouldn’t forget it. It was a perfectly accessible little butler for all my in-flight needs, from gum to hand cream to electronics. Better than my previous awkward attempts to rummage through a million pouches hidden at my feet. Sheer brilliance!

As we landed we were graced with a stunning sunset over snow-tipped mountains. Excited for tomorrow’s adventures!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	E97F8308-1764-43CA-B7FD-4E28DF75CEF7.jpeg
Views:	538
Size:	3.57 MB
ID:	334101 Click image for larger version

Name:	FFF20C06-E64B-4BB1-8E96-83403BE44FED.jpeg
Views:	537
Size:	4.07 MB
ID:	334099 Click image for larger version

Name:	6BC22AE7-25B4-43DE-8B5D-EC07BE606425.jpeg
Views:	545
Size:	4.58 MB
ID:	334100
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by haraya View Post

Name:	E97F8308-1764-43CA-B7FD-4E28DF75CEF7.jpeg
Views:	538
Size:	3.57 MB
ID:	334101
              Wow, love how the wing and the golden reflection along the leading edge complement the landscape and the golden sky. Have a great trip!

Comment

Luminary 12 surveying Mt Bachelor from Mt. Tunlaw (sp?) Click image for larger version

Name:	C8B6227F-B9EB-486C-AA32-3EB2B2B8A018.jpeg
Views:	501
Size:	4.49 MB
ID:	334224

Comment

Thank you PeaceBell! It was a beautiful welcome to the PNW!

Originally posted by PeaceBell View Post
                  Wow, love how the wing and the golden reflection along the leading edge complement the landscape and the golden sky. Have a great trip!

Comment

Originally posted by haraya View Post
                    Thank you PeaceBell! It was a beautiful welcome to the PNW!
                    Super glad everything is going awesome for you trip - looks beautiful, thanks for the pics!
                    Seeking Verde Aeronauts

Comment

Summoned for jury duty, and decided to take my new Large Café Bag for a spin.

Not very exciting, I know, but I will say the bag feels chic and not at all out of place in the courthouse.

Comment

My GE Synapse on it's first trip. Big Sur, CA

Name:	20210625_173730_675.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	195.1 KB
ID:	334420

Comment

Car camping at Bullfrog lake just outside Chicago. An SG23, large Yeoman, and DLBC held everything for a dad, two kids, and a dog.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1993AF3C-47EC-42A6-820C-04FF8A50CC47.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	5.18 MB ID:	334578

Comment

Me and my new black DLBP went to a little local wildlife park today. Next to me is my sister who is carrying her Dawn SCB, which was a present from me and my brothers.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC02138_1_1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	113.8 KB ID:	334602
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC02157_1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	484.7 KB ID:	334603

Comment

Luminary in the Trinity Alps. (Kiddo took this pic for me, this was a grueling hike that I did not go on - was recovering from the previous day’s bouldering adventure.) GrussGott, G42 et al - we survived the wilderness! And we even had a downpour! Quite exciting - there were several dramatic thunderstorms during our stay, and a couple helicopters ferrying buckets of water.

Comment

haraya Glad you had fun and stayed safe!!
                                I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Working...
                                X