Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,892   Posts: 192,226   Members: 6,767   Active Members: 367
Welcome to our newest member, TowelSea92.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did your TB bag go lately

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fully packed Western Flyer is currently with me on a 5-nights trip to Singen, MacBook and iPad included. The Grab Bag, which served as a toiletry bag while in the WF, has since accompanied me up onto the Hohentwiel, visiting the impressive castle ruins there, and to the northern end of nearby Lake Constance.

Comment

Front row seat for my Side Kick and myself at the first concert in 2 years ...

Comment

Checking out some massive Redwoods at a college campus in Northern California with my trusty Beaver Camo LGD

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211015_132118 (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.67 MB ID:	336656

Comment

Took my new Boreal Grab Bag on its first trip recently. At home it has been holding random camera-related stuff but on the trip it was the perfect toiletries bag. Hope to get another one in Sangria someday. Click image for larger version

Name:	56B96962-0D95-4C71-9995-2496AD360538.jpeg
Views:	1237
Size:	181.3 KB
ID:	336695

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20211105_175636352.jpg
Views:	1168
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	336969

LZTSB and the Techonaut 30 stuffed and waiting to board

First plane trip with the T30, went well. I think I still prefer (or am just habituated to) the 'living out of' ease of the A30... but the T30 with the new shoulder straps is more comfortable to backpack carry and the laptop sleeve is useful; though in retrospect I didn't need my laptop on this trip.
            I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

My halcyon MCB looking very different in these pics taken about ten minutes apart. Spent a day with our second oldest, a Junior double majoring in anthropology and secondary education. (For reference I am 5'2.) Vertical bags are not always the right bag for someone as short as I am. But some days they are just right. And the MCBs are always an easy choice!

Comment

Packing up pet gear in the Moveable Feast for a car ride to my dad’s house. It easily holds a few days of food, brushes and other grooming gear, treat pouches, and other needs. Everything is contained and easy to fish out.

Comment

I recently went to Kaikōura in New Zealand's South Island, looking at wildlife and visiting some local farms. Although I took a bigger bag than usual to carry extra stuff, a travel tray and packing cubes were useful organisational tools.

A30 in original halcyon/wasabi. Side Kick in verde/northwest sky and cloud/viridian, Pop Tote in Mars Red and Nebulous Grey, Travel Cubelet in Mars Red, Viridian and Grass, A30 packing cube backpack in northwest sky, large travel tray in sitka, packing cubes, pouches and cubelets

Comment

I've started my return cross country road trip and stopped for a few hours to walk part of the Mall in Washington DC.

Here's my Taiga/Taiga Paragon relaxing in a tree and taking in the Tidal Basin and the MLK memorial

Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20220106_145157525.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.60 MB ID:	338053

ETA: Not Pictured: the TB wool baseball cap that was very nice on a sunny but chilly day
                    Last edited by G42; 01-06-2022, 05:21 PM.
                    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

The Pop Tote makes a great bag to hold covid tests (those rectangular cartons), extra masks, etc. The tests aren't supposed to freeze, so I take this stash inside every night on my trip - the PT keeps everything contained/organized and loops over my arm for easy carry when I'm hauling random stuff around.

Name:	PXL_20220109_152258066.jpg
Views:	653
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	338123

Comment

Panama Beach City, on the Gulf coast in Florida
                        Taiga/Taiga Paragon and the TB wool hat
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20220113_164501105._exported_866_1642095385099.jpg Views:	1 Size:	371.4 KB ID:	338172
                        ETA, completely gratuitous photo of a Gulf coast sunset, Pensacola beach

Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20220113_234706024.NIGHT.jpg Views:	0 Size:	792.9 KB ID:	338174
                        Last edited by G42; 01-13-2022, 05:10 PM.

Comment

G42 I’ve gone back and forth on ordering a Paragon in Taiga or waiting for one in Nightwalk. I’ve posted so many times on this forum about it. I’ve asked for advice. I’ve requested Nightwalk in any three where we can make requests. But I think your last two pictures of your Taiga Paragon just convinced me that’s the one I want. 😂 So I guess thanks. I’ll have one sooner now.

Comment

Originally posted by craigmcclellan View Post
                            ...I think your last two pictures of your Taiga Paragon just convinced me that’s the one I want. 😂 So I guess thanks. I’ll have one sooner now.
                            😁. Always here and ready to enable!

But seriously, I like how Taiga seems to morph to meet the landscape... It's never loud or seems out of place, regardless of where I take it... On this trip, we're on 22 states and counting, through desert, forest, ocean, and various urban 🙂

My T30 is Night Walk, but it hangs out in the car or hotel (and hopefully tent if the weather ever cooperates). It's also an amazing colour, so I don't think you can go wrong, but I really like the Taiga for this.
                            Last edited by G42; 01-15-2022, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post

😁. Always here and ready to enable!
                              Enabling successful. I had some TB gift cards I was holding onto for the Paragon. Their balance is now $0. 😂

Comment

This one is for Darcy
                                🙂

The organic cotton Truck in Santa Cruz at the Persimmon Gap entrance to Big Bend National Park.
                                This bag has been my copilot, buckled into the front passenger seat, for over 8,000 miles so far... Holds snacks, wipes, masks, fleece, etc. The two outside pockets are great for holding a book and park maps, etc.

Name:	PXL_20220118_180353101.jpg
Views:	893
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	338236

Comment

Working...
                                X