Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,352   Members: 6,547   Active Members: 296
Welcome to our newest member, rancorbeast.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did your TB bag go lately

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	530430FB-3C98-40E9-B1CE-8D7DCE24EEB5.jpeg
Views:	759
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	336231
    My Deep Blue EC/TC in Pearl Harbor, HI for my son’s promotion.

Comment

My fully packed Western Flyer is currently with me on a 5-nights trip to Singen, MacBook and iPad included. The Grab Bag, which served as a toiletry bag while in the WF, has since accompanied me up onto the Hohentwiel, visiting the impressive castle ruins there, and to the northern end of nearby Lake Constance.

Comment

Front row seat for my Side Kick and myself at the first concert in 2 years ...

Comment

Checking out some massive Redwoods at a college campus in Northern California with my trusty Beaver Camo LGD

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211015_132118 (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.67 MB ID:	336656

Comment

Took my new Boreal Grab Bag on its first trip recently. At home it has been holding random camera-related stuff but on the trip it was the perfect toiletries bag. Hope to get another one in Sangria someday. Click image for larger version

Name:	56B96962-0D95-4C71-9995-2496AD360538.jpeg
Views:	459
Size:	181.3 KB
ID:	336695

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20211105_175636352.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	336969

LZTSB and the Techonaut 30 stuffed and waiting to board

First plane trip with the T30, went well. I think I still prefer (or am just habituated to) the 'living out of' ease of the A30... but the T30 with the new shoulder straps is more comfortable to backpack carry and the laptop sleeve is useful; though in retrospect I didn't need my laptop on this trip.
              I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

My halcyon MCB looking very different in these pics taken about ten minutes apart. Spent a day with our second oldest, a Junior double majoring in anthropology and secondary education. (For reference I am 5'2.) Vertical bags are not always the right bag for someone as short as I am. But some days they are just right. And the MCBs are always an easy choice!

Comment

Packing up pet gear in the Moveable Feast for a car ride to my dad’s house. It easily holds a few days of food, brushes and other grooming gear, treat pouches, and other needs. Everything is contained and easy to fish out.

Comment

Working...
                  X