Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,742   Posts: 190,289   Members: 6,602   Active Members: 263
Welcome to our newest member, Cycw95.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did your TB bag go lately

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one is for Darcy
    🙂

The organic cotton Truck in Santa Cruz at the Persimmon Gap entrance to Big Bend National Park.
    This bag has been my copilot, buckled into the front passenger seat, for over 8,000 miles so far... Holds snacks, wipes, masks, fleece, etc. The two outside pockets are great for holding a book and park maps, etc.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20220118_180353101.jpg
Views:	758
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	338236
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post
      This one is for Darcy
      🙂

The organic cotton Truck in Santa Cruz at the Persimmon Gap entrance to Big Bend National Park.
      This bag has been my copilot, buckled into the front passenger seat, for over 8,000 miles so far... Holds snacks, wipes, masks, fleece, etc. The two outside pockets are great for holding a book and park maps, etc.

Name:	PXL_20220118_180353101.jpg
Views:	758
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	338236
      National Parks, organic cotton, the Truck, and road trips! Four of my favorite things!
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

I took my Nightwalk Parental Unit (gorgeous bag!) on a walk through some ancient woodland. Here it is on a mossy bridge.

Parental Unit in ancient woodland

Comment

Chiricahua National Monument, New Mexico
          My Nik's Wallet in Dawn, communing with the amazing lichen

Name:	PXL_20220122_193005556.jpg
Views:	687
Size:	3.01 MB
ID:	338319

The amazing landscape

Name:	PXL_20220122_211854675._exported_1032_1642886553442.jpg
Views:	656
Size:	1.96 MB
ID:	338320

And my Taiga/Taiga Paragon playing hide and seek

Name:	PXL_20220122_212106456._exported_666_1642886535965.jpg
Views:	659
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	338321
          I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Comment

ETA, oops, forgot the the Saguaro photo! Taiga/Taiga Paragon

Name:	PXL_20220123_165512356.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	338445

Organ Pipe Cactus NM, Arizona

The Black Halcyon Zeit getting a chance to get out of the car, see the cool cacti

Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20220126_191415983.jpg Views:	120 Size:	2.11 MB ID:	338406
            Last edited by G42; 01-29-2022, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Last Charismatic Megaflora photo bomb for a while, I'm finally back in CA after my cross country adventure.

Taiga/Taiga Paragon hanging out with Joshua Trees.

Name:	PXL_20220127_221927939.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	338420

Comment

My Tristar and brand new Taiga Paragon (thanks to this thread and @G42) went to Orlando for a conference this week. FL during Omicron wasn’t my first choice, but I had to be there for work. The new TB bag definitely made me enjoy it a bit more though.

Comment

Originally posted by craigmcclellan View Post
                  My Tristar and brand new Taiga Paragon (thanks to this thread and @G42) went to Orlando for a conference this week. FL during Omicron wasn’t my first choice, but I had to be there for work. The new TB bag definitely made me enjoy it a bit more though.
                  And don't they look handsome together!

Comment

Another week, another work conference. This time I went to Dallas and took my S30 and LGD. This is a great combination for me if I’m flying.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by craigmcclellan View Post
                      Another week, another work conference. This time I went to Dallas and took my S30 and LGD. This is a great combination for me if I’m flying.
                      How are you carrying / wearing the LGD?

Comment

Originally posted by G42 View Post

How are you carrying / wearing the LGD?
                        Side carry with a 1” should strap I originally bought for a PCSB. I keep my iPad mini and Switch in it for the plane and all my other stuff in the S30. It’s perfect.

Comment

A week in Costa Rica. Happy to be traveling again, with my DLBC, which is really more my Daylight Beachcase and photo bag.
                          Allowed me to carry the camera gear to get photos like the ones below…

Name:	BA89F5BA-7046-46A4-99CE-69D7D53BFCB5.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	338847

Name:	F4B043A1-2262-4DE9-AC6A-BFAD5A03A8BA.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	338848

Name:	7828EA1D-FC8A-46DF-B4F2-11221DE4C80A.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	338849

Comment

cdgerston Those shots are so great! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Co-Pilot at the Vatican. It’s several years old but I remember taking the pic to share it here, but never joined the forums. I finally joined today so here I am and here’s my first bag pic :)

Comment

Originally posted by BagAddiction View Post
                                Co-Pilot at the Vatican. It’s several years old but I remember taking the pic to share it here, but never joined the forums. I finally joined today so here I am and here’s my first bag pic :)
                                Welcome BagAddiction ! It's a great photo, regardless of when taken 🙂

Comment

Working...
                                X