Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,766   Posts: 190,583   Members: 6,646   Active Members: 252
Welcome to our newest member, YSAKit5982.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did your TB bag go lately

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of curiosity, what made you go with the Black/Steel/Iberian, @Rocks? I thought you were a kindred spirit in love with the BO SA :)

Edit to add: I went with the Verde one myself, because I live in hope of pairing it with a BO NFTD in the future for my perfect travel bag marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleEmmaRowena View Post
      Out of curiosity, what made you go with the Black/Steel/Iberian, @Rocks? I thought you were a kindred spirit in love with the BO SA :)

Edit to add: I went with the Verde one myself, because I live in hope of pairing it with a BO NFTD in the future for my perfect travel bag marriage.
      ooh, I can't wait to see verde! I do LOVE burnt orange, but went with steel because I found it used. I think I'll get the upper modular pouch in burnt orange. I've also been waiting/pining for a Night Flight in Burnt orange!

Also, steel looks good in from the rain. It's a very enigmatic color. For now, her name is Steely Fran.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2256.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	510.5 KB
ID:	296613

Comment

I think that the Steel is beautiful Rocks! And I definitely think that the steel and orange go really well together. Here are a couple of pictures of my Verde one--I didn't think that I would be sold on the interior color, since UV isn't my favorite, but I LOVE it! It is beautiful like grapes on a vine in a way.

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	1,005.7 KB
ID:	296615

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	961.2 KB
ID:	296614

And I have been periodically emailing about the BO NFTD situation, and tend to get discouraging answers from Hannah (it isn't planned for any run in the foreseeable future) but encouraging ones from Luke and Matthew (it should pop up as an option sometime in the near future). That tends to be common though, even the tone of the emails from Luke and Matthew are much nicer than Hannah--I don't think that she likes me :(. I suppose that speaks to the quality of the bags, because even in light of less than polite emails from CS, I still keep coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleEmmaRowena View Post
          I think that the Steel is beautiful Rocks! And I definitely think that the steel and orange go really well together. Here are a couple of pictures of my Verde one--I didn't think that I would be sold on the interior color, since UV isn't my favorite, but I LOVE it! It is beautiful like grapes on a vine in a way.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11942[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11941[/ATTACH]

And I have been periodically emailing about the BO NFTD situation, and tend to get discouraging answers from Hannah (it isn't planned for any run in the foreseeable future) but encouraging ones from Luke and Matthew (it should pop up as an option sometime in the near future). That tends to be common though, even the tone of the emails from Luke and Matthew are much nicer than Hannah--I don't think that she likes me :(. I suppose that speaks to the quality of the bags, because even in light of less than polite emails from CS, I still keep coming back.
          I love your contrasting zipper pulls in your SA!

Comment

That drink is muddled strawberries and cucumber in fresh lime juice. Yum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks and sounds delicious!

May have to try that. I usually keep a pitcher of water filled with cucumber slices and moroccan mint. In the last version I added Clementine slices.

Enjoy your trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocks View Post
                That looks like a very refreshing beverage.

Also, @Pokilani, holler next time you're at MSP. Minnie meet-up!
                Will do! That would be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Pokilani View Post
                  That drink is muddled strawberries and cucumber in fresh lime juice. Yum!

Wow, I need to try that too. I wonder if it would work if I slow juiced them. Will experiment, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by LittleEmmaRowena
                    Um. I'm posting this with some hesitation (and won't say any more so as to not derail this thread), but Hannah is a frequent poster and reader here, and IMO if you have problems with specific staff that is perhaps best addressed directly to the relevant persons (e.g. HR) and off this forum.
                    Last edited by adalangdon; 06-03-2015, 11:07 PM.

Comment

I assumed they were teasing. Cos seriously, Hannah's the best.

Comment

Originally posted by adalangdon View Post
                        Wow, I need to try that too. I wonder if it would work if I slow juiced them. Will experiment, thanks for sharing!
                        I think if you slow juiced cucumber, lime, and a few strawberries, then muddled a few more berries strawberries/thinly sliced cucumber, shake well with ice, it would be fantastic. I know there was some simple syrup in there too, but I think juicing a few berries would sweeten it quite nicely.

I'm missing my slow juicer here in Canada. And no juice shops around here. :(

Comment

Relaxing in the hotel in between exploring excursions. Kingston is a SUPER charming city and I'm so happy for the opportunity to visit. But ready for a little snooze before dinner.

Comment

Sitting in OAK, on our way to SLC then off to Jackson Hole for the Grand Teton Half Marathon this weekend. Traveling with a Nordic WF, Nordic PCSB for me, and a Steel Tri-Star and Steel PCBP for the spouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Lani View Post
                              Sitting in OAK, on our way to SLC then off to Jackson Hole for the Grand Teton Half Marathon this weekend. Traveling with a Nordic WF, Nordic PCSB for me, and a Steel Tri-Star and Steel PCBP for the spouse.

Looks really sharp!

Comment

Originally posted by Lani View Post

But you JUST did a marathon! And you're going to do a half marathon soon? You're my new hero!

Comment

Working...
                                X