Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,767   Posts: 190,598   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 259
Welcome to our newest member, learn2route.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did your TB bag go lately

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And what color is your MCB?I bought Kelly.

Comment

Wish I would've known sooner -- could've come out and supported you! Perhaps wave some azalea around :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Comment

@marytattoo, my MCB is cocoa/wasabi from several years back. Has the Portable Culture tag (so does my SCB).

@kkintea, you are in my neck of the woods? Well, we'll have to do a mini- Tom Bihn fest LOL! P.S. very sweet of you. Next race is up at Space Coast on Saturday 4/18. In the fall, we participate in the dragon boat race at Haulover.

Comment

S25 in black dyneema enjoying the view from Burg Nanstein.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	913.1 KB
ID:	296160

Comment

My new CP took me on a 10 mile hike at Afton State Park today and a 7.5 mile walk in Minneapolis & St Paul yesterday. Perfection!

Comment

flaneuse your Synapse looks very in incognito. A bit like James Bond on holiday.

Ilkyway
              “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Originally posted by SIM View Post
                My new CP took me on a 10 mile hike at Afton State Park today and a 7.5 mile walk in Minneapolis & St Paul yesterday. Perfection!
                Any CP pics?

Comment

Originally posted by marytattoo View Post
                  Any CP pics?
                  I meant to...but no.

Comment

Summer 2013. Steel Dyneema Synapse.

Name:	coll.jpg
Size:	305.3 KB
ID:	296231

Comment

My CP took us to Ames, IA to visit the wife's folks. No photos yet. It's raining cats and dogs. Amazing how much greener it is here than Minneapolis though given that it's only threeish hours further south.

Comment

Originally posted by lefty View Post
                        Summer 2013. Steel Dyneema Synapse.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11309[/ATTACH]
                        My CP will be taking us here in 30 days. So excited.

Steve

Comment

10 Days in Austria, Germany and Italy in my WF

My better half was conducting her students' choir in Munich, Salzburg, Rome and Venice. I got to tag along :-D
                          I one-bagged it in my WF and used a PCSB while out for the day. Plus, thanks to the amazing job done by the folks at Fujifilm, I got to take a full-service kit of camera gear and still manage to have only one bag. It was great to have hands free of luggage and be able to assist the less-practiced travelers and capture moments thoughtfully. Its easy for me to get fixated on organization and perfection of sets and cases and bags (and yes, I packed and re-packed, and re-repacked, and re-re-repacked). But finally, living from a system I could trust in a bag design that encouraged me to leave more behind meant I took more in, loved more deeply, tried harder, and brought more home than I could have without it. Thanks TB!

Name:	IMG_3365.jpg
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	296256Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3410.jpg
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	296257Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3426.jpg
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	296258Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3532.jpg
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	296259
                          Last edited by jeffgallo; 04-20-2015, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Name:	20150426_0112.jpg
Size:	713.6 KB
ID:	296294
                            A swift, a side effect and a cafe bag (too shy for photos but there in spirit) met up at Art in Bloom at the Boston MFA.

Comment

Beautiful.

Comment

I'm no good at taking pics in these situations, but my Grey S25, BO/UV SE, TT, DSK, A45 packing cubes (but not the A45) etc. are here on course with me in Taipei. The S25 is being used as a daypack since I'm carrying more stuff than usual to go about town. I'm super grateful for the TT and the small jars in the DSK because I have various fiddly things like ear plugs, hair accessories, jewellery, and an eye mask that I can't afford to lose.

Taipei seems like something of a stationery buff's dream, so I'll be checking out a few of those stores while I'm here. If they're good, I'll post info in the Taipei recs thread that I started a while back.

Comment

Working...
                                X