Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,744   Posts: 190,301   Members: 6,604   Active Members: 256
Welcome to our newest member, IJPWilda05.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag fit in the Night Flight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag fit in the Night Flight?

Trying to come up with a solution for carry on for an upcoming flight, and wondered if my PCSB will fit in the middle compartment of the Night Flight, or if they are too long? Also, does a (ballistic) Side Effect fit comfortably in the end compartment of the NF? Would the dyneema NF vs the ballistic NF matter in answering these questions?

The short answer: (1) side effect, yes, (2) packing cube shoulder bag, no

The more detailed picture answer of what does and doesn't fit in the NFTD: start here and keep scrolling

If you haven't seen the NFTD in person, it is initially so cute and tiny you just want to fill it with baby things. But, quickly it goes tardis as all bihn bags do and it can hold a lot. I travel with it on Allegiant as my only bag regularly. Good bye stress and baggage fees, hello smooth travels!
    Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Comment

Thanks, Kkintea. It does look adorable in pics!! Trying to wiggle the budget a little to see if I can get one for this trip...

Comment

forgot how awesome your pics were, kkintea! thanks again!

Comment

Working...
        X