Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,743   Posts: 190,294   Members: 6,602   Active Members: 258
Welcome to our newest member, Hokie12.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Color question--on the blog today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Color question--on the blog today

On the blog today, Tom mentions this post:

Traveling Better with the Tom Bihn Aeronaut 30 + More

When you scroll down to the photo of the 3DOC being inserted into the mesh pocket, can someone tell me what color the 3DOC is? It's gorgeous! I don't suppose they've been around in that color for a long time.

Originally posted by ladyinblack1964 View Post
    On the blog today, Tom mentions this post:

Traveling Better with the Tom Bihn Aeronaut 30 + More

When you scroll down to the photo of the 3DOC being inserted into the mesh pocket, can someone tell me what color the 3DOC is? It's gorgeous! I don't suppose they've been around in that color for a long time.
    Looks like Azure to me. That color came out last Nov. I think there might be a small cafe bag still left in that color and the clear 3DOC.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokilani View Post
      Looks like Azure to me. That color came out last Nov. I think there might be a small cafe bag still left in that color and the clear 3DOC.
      Correct, this is Azure:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	21270545819_7cd00109bc_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.4 KB
ID:	297729

HTH

moriond

ETA: I don't see any current Small or Medium Cafe bags available in that color, but the 3D clear Organizer Cube, Clear organizer Wallet, and Snake Charmer are available in Azure Cordura.
      Last edited by moriond; 11-03-2015, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
        Correct, this is Azure:

HTH

moriond

ETA: I don't see any current Small or Medium Cafe bags available in that color, but the 3D clear Organizer Cube, Clear organizer Wallet, and Snake Charmer are available in Azure Cordura.
        I see an Azure SCB, but it's possible there is only one left and someone is playing with their shopping cart. I have the Azure/Steel SCB and MCB, and can confirm it is gorgeous. Even more so than the photo shows.
        Rambling On. . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Meglet View Post
          I see an Azure SCB, but it's possible there is only one left and someone is playing with their shopping cart. I have the Azure/Steel SCB and MCB, and can confirm it is gorgeous. Even more so than the photo shows.
          I saw an Azure Small Cafe Bag yesterday, but didn't see it when I tried to check just now, before posting.

moriond

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
            I saw an Azure Small Cafe Bag yesterday, but didn't see it when I tried to check just now, before posting.

moriond
            It appears to be popping in and out. If I remember correctly from what Darcy said about the new ordering method, adding an item to your Shopping Cart will remove it from inventory until the cart times out. So if there is (was?) only one left, and someone added it to their cart "to think" it would vanish, then come back when the cart timed out. I think.

That said, it's gone when I look now, too, so it might be fully gone.
            Rambling On. . . . .

Comment

Thank you! It does seem to be available in the 3DOC at the moment.

Comment

Working...
              X