Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,741   Posts: 190,275   Members: 6,602   Active Members: 265
Welcome to our newest member, Cycw95.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synapse 25 and water bottles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synapse 25 and water bottles

I'm getting a Synapse 25, and I'm thinking about getting a nicer water bottle, namely the Kleen Kanteen Wide 27oz. Can anyone with experience on this tell me if that bottle will fit well in the Synapse's bottle pocket? If not, can you suggest one that will that's comparable? Thanks!

The pocket is very large. It swallows a 20 ounce Hydro Flask with a wide mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dplafoll View Post
      I'm getting a Synapse 25, and I'm thinking about getting a nicer water bottle, namely the Kleen Kanteen Wide 27oz. Can anyone with experience on this tell me if that bottle will fit well in the Synapse's bottle pocket? If not, can you suggest one that will that's comparable? Thanks!
      @dplafoil, Your Kleen Kanteen Wide 27 oz water bottle should fit, based on the specs I looked up on their product page (Kleen Canteen 27 oz wide; Size (w/loop cap) 9.9" H x 2.9" W (252.3 mm H x 72.4 mm W)). Take a look through this thread: Synapse 25 water bottle pocket -- what fits?. The Synapse 25 water bottle pocket almost fits the 40 oz Hydroflask, as you can read in the 40 oz. Hydro Flask in a Synapse 25? thread. But maybe a forum member who has your specific model of water bottle can answer you.

HTH

moriond

Comment

That works for me. They're .1in difference in Diameter, the KK is just taller, which isn't an issue. Thanks!

Comment

Is use the Kleen Kanteen 20 oz in mine and have more than enough space, I'd think you should have no issue with the 27 oz. Enjoy your S25!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X