Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,679   Members: 6,662   Active Members: 270
Welcome to our newest member, lesleypelka.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first/second aid bags and cafe bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first/second aid bags and cafe bags

Does anyone have both an 'aid bag' and a small and a medium cafe bag? I want to get my mother a new bag and a medications storage solution, but I need to have enough room for it to also contain purse like items..

any way someone can snap a picture of the aid bag inside the two sizes of cafe? (I -think- the LCB might be too big overall for her)

I will be in your debt!

Originally posted by Denise Denise View Post
    Does anyone have both an 'aid bag' and a small and a medium cafe bag? I want to get my mother a new bag and a medications storage solution, but I need to have enough room for it to also contain purse like items..

any way someone can snap a picture of the aid bag inside the two sizes of cafe? (I -think- the LCB might be too big overall for her)

I will be in your debt!
    @denise does your mom carry a lot of meds in her purse daily? I'm just wondering if she's not carrying a "pharmacy" would a different pouch work better in a purse...

Comment

Yea...not every day...but then again she doesn't go many places.

a replacement purse is what she wants....her current 'pharmacy' bag is not huge, so I was just trying to see if i could sort of combine things and yet have room for the 'aid bag' when she does take it along....if that makes sense?

Comment

I only have a SCB but I quickly threw my Second Aid Kit (filled with some medications etc) in with my Freudian Slip and Double Organizer Pouch and it all seemed to fit without much extra room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        A30 Black Dyneema/Wasabi, PCSB Iberian, S19 Black Dyneema/Wasabi, SE Forest/UV, SCB Orange 152/Navy , A30 End Pocket PC Steel Dyneema, TSS in various sizes: Solar, Iberian, Wasabi, Steel, and Zest. 3D COC Orange 152, COP Cayenne, Small OP Solar, COW Wasabi, LSB Wasabi, SSB Zest, PCBP Steel, TT Zest,

Comment

Have you looked at the 3D Fabric Organizer Cube?

Comment

Does anyone have both an 'aid bag' and a small and a medium cafe bag?
            Guess what arrived today…
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by marytattoo View Post
              Have you looked at the 3D Fabric Organizer Cube?

Yes...but then it lacks the 'specific' medical symbol etc...which is a lovely visual aid for someone who tends to misplace things.

Comment

Thank you! That gives me a much better idea about whether it would work in general.

Comment

Yes...but then it lacks the 'specific' medical symbol etc...which is a lovely visual aid for someone who tends to misplace things.
                  I created first aid kits as gifts last year and used the Iberian 3DOC to make it stand out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pokilani View Post
                    I created first aid kits as gifts last year and used the Iberian 3DOC to make it stand out.
                    That's what I use for my first aid kit (and EDC).

Also, I have more pictures showing what the SCB is good — and not good — for.

Comment

Working...
                    X