Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,775   Posts: 190,636   Members: 6,657   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, Hudanibs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics of Cafe Bag FS--SCB FS vs MCB FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of Cafe Bag FS--SCB FS vs MCB FS

I use a MCB as my EDC, and would like to get a FS insert to help with organization. Debating between the SCB sized FS vs the MCB one. I've found lots of helpful pics (thank you Badger and Ilkyway!) of how the inserts fit in their designated bags. But I'm wondering if anyone has a pic of the SCB FS inside a MCB? I'd like to see how much room is left to carry larger items with the smaller FS in there.

Thanks!

Hi missilebird and welcome to the forums!

Useing the Small Freudian Slip in other bags is something I do often as it works so well and makes "moveing" bags so easy. Here are two pictures of the Small Cafe Bag FS in a Medium Cafe Bag. Plenty of room left.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5746.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	754.9 KB
ID:	298024

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5745.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	829.1 KB
ID:	298023

Hope this helps,
    Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

Thank you, Ilkway! These pics are great, and just what I needed to help me decide which size FS is right for my needs.

Comment

Working...
      X