Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,814   Posts: 191,170   Members: 6,704   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, chrisdc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Makers/large OP or folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brendabethman
    replied
    Originally posted by Grandcache View Post
    Another consideration is that if you put a full size folder in the MB, it makes the 2 side pockets less easy to access and it may usurp some of their storage space....this might be an issue if you are planning on using them for a travel mug or water bottle...
    They're supposed to be back in January. But if you can't wait, the Verde/Steel is very nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• brendabethman
    replied
    Originally posted by Grandcache View Post
    Another consideration is that if you put a full size folder in the MB, it makes the 2 side pockets less easy to access and it may usurp some of their storage space....this might be an issue if you are planning on using them for a travel mug or water bottle...
    Good point and one I neglected to mention as I am not using those pockets for a water bottle. Other small items fit in there just fine, though.

Leave a comment:

• Grandcache
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KmK
    replied
    Brendabethman...

Thank you! As someone else said--lacyfinn, I think-- my craftiness is in the realm of language and I needed to know if an OP of papers would fit. Now that I know it does... Sigh...decisions! Do I wait for the guaranteed to please navy/wasabi or branch out into verde/steel???

Leave a comment:

• brendabethman
    replied
    The large OP does fit in the MB, although the ends curve a bit. Here's a pic with a few in the MB:

Leave a comment:

• KmK
    started a topic Makers/large OP or folder

Makers/large OP or folder

Hi all... the math makes it seem that a large OP won't fit lengthwise in a MB... Could someone who has this combo test it? It should work with a standard folder, though, yes?? Would be needing/wanting to carry "contained" papers in it somehow...

Thanks, as always, for the help...

KMK
Working...
X