Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,827   Posts: 191,313   Members: 6,701   Active Members: 267
Welcome to our newest member, driph.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deciding on EDC bag.. looking at the synapse 25 and 19

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Deciding on EDC bag.. looking at the synapse 25 and 19

    I'm 5'5" and 145lbs with a wide upper back, but slim torso. I'm deciding between the S19 and S25. Other than being my edc bag, I will also bring this bag as my daypack for traveling and short day hikes.

    Here's what I carry every single day:
    - Gym shoes (fairly bulky/heavy lifting shoes Nike Romaleos)
    - Knee sleeves
    - Shorts, socks, compression shorts, tank top, t-shirt
    - Small umbrella
    - Water bottle
    - Wallet
    - Cell phone charger
    - External Battery charger
    - Pack of gum
    - Small lock
    - Lunch container (27oz)

    I want to be able to carry all this, with a little bit of room to spare so that it doesn't have that really stuffed look, but I also don't want the bag to look like it's too big on me (S25). I've tried on the GR1 26l and it seemed to look fine on my back. I like to carry my backpacks fairly high up on my back also.

    #2
    I'd go for the Synapse 25. Shoes, even small ones, take up a lot of space in the 19. Though it's doable. I'm smaller than you, and the 25 isn't too big on me.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Rocks View Post
      I'd go for the Synapse 25. Shoes, even small ones, take up a lot of space in the 19. Though it's doable. I'm smaller than you, and the 25 isn't too big on me.
      Do you happen to have a picture? There should be a thread solely dedicated to people posting their height and weight and pictures of them wearing their bags...

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by egodrunk View Post
        Do you happen to have a picture? There should be a thread solely dedicated to people posting their height and weight and pictures of them wearing their bags...
        Have you seen the comparison video?
        https://www.tombihn.com/pages/videos#synapse19vs25


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Pokilani View Post
          Have you seen the comparison video?
          https://www.tombihn.com/pages/videos#synapse19vs25


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I did, but it's still hard for me to tell since the people that are my height, are females with slimmer frames than I have.

          Comment

          Working...
          X