Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,586   Posts: 188,402   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, mednowlabs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

capacity of synapse 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

capacity of synapse 25

I have a Brain Bag and a Western Flyer and while I love them both they are not working for me as they have in the past. The Brain Bag is absolutely cavernous which would normally be a good thing for one bag travel, but I'm finding that age and a lumbar fusion have made it increasingly difficult to lug around without pain. The Western Flyer is great but I'm finding that I really am not a fan of the form factor. I know that the Synapse 25 has roughly the same size interior as the Western Flyer but with the different form factor I'm wondering how much clothing can one pack into it. Well, that and a 12" MacBook. For reference I'm 6'1" and 200 pounds. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

You can see some pics and packing lists I posted here. My computer is an 11" MacBook Air.

Comment

Thanks Badger, this helps tremendously!

Comment

I can do a professional overnight trip with it easily.

15.6" W530 laptop (much bigger than a MB) + power brick
        Gear (chargers, cables, mouse, battery pack, etc)
        EC Medium folder (dress shirt+pants, pjs, req undergs)
        Toiletry bag

With my 11.6 CB and casual wear, I could easily pack 2 days worth of clothes depending on the time of year.

Biggest issues in my opinion would probably be shoes depending on style and/or size and things like bulky sweaters or coats.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-01-03 12.38.02.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	192.9 KB
ID:	300699

Comment

Working...
        X