Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,586   Posts: 188,400   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, mednowlabs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hero's Journey Hip Belt Dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hero's Journey Hip Belt Dimensions

Does anyone know what waist sizes will be accommodated by the hip belt? I'm specifically interested in the lower end- if it's too big it won't hold up the weight.

Thanks!

I don't have a measuring tape handy, but as a women's size 4ish, I tighten the hip belt most of the way. I think it might be too big for someone in the size 0 range. The crew might have the exact hip belt range sizes.
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Comment

I do not have the HsJ bag / hip belt handy right now to measure but I would suspect it will accommodate people with waist measurements:

33″ / 84cm and 50″ / 125cm

The description for the hip belts for the Brain Bag (1.5" connector) and S19/S25/SA (1" connector) indicate the above range in size and I do not think TB would deviate from this range much if at all for the other hip belts (Guide's Pack / HsJ).

Also, based on NWhikergirl's comment, perhaps even 25" would be ok.

Note that there was a comment on the hip belt for the S19/S25/SA:
      "Want a different size? We’d be glad to see what we can come up with in the factory: [email protected]". Maybe they can do something for the HsJ hip belt.

Hope this helps

Cheers!
      TB Ballistic Black/Iberian Dyneema backpacks and briefcases for every occasion together with my cherished Nordic and Solar Dyneema!

Comment

That does sound a bit too big for me. I think this would be a great bag for the way I travel and I will be really disappointed if the hip belt keeps me from buying it. I'll reach out to them to see if anything can be done.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X