Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,679   Members: 6,662   Active Members: 270
Welcome to our newest member, lesleypelka.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MacBook Air 13 fit a Daylight Briefcase??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MacBook Air 13 fit a Daylight Briefcase??

Just got a new MacBook Air 13 inch laptop

Will it fit (with a cache) inside a Daylight Briefcase??

Thank you

Yes it will...I just sold a Daylight Briefcase combo with a cache.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    "Go forward and never lose sight of your dreams."

SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

Comment

Thank you, but, why did you sell it? I ask because I am trying to decide between the Daylight, Cadet or Pilot. Any suggestions?
      Last edited by Carolina; 12-02-2016, 04:35 PM.

Comment

It didn't fit my needs at the time, needed funds for the encore of the Little Swift plus I downsized to a 11" MacBook Air. I also have a Nordic Halcyon Pilot that I'm going to start utilizing.

SE (2), SC, DLBP (2), Swift, LS, Spiff Kit, SK, SCB, MCB, LCB, LSB, SSB (2), PT, FJN (2), Pilot, BB, Synik 22, Strap Keepers, Synik 30, TT (6), TSS (lots), COW, PCSB, 3DOC (2), Smart Alec, Cubelet, Pocket Pouch, GWP and other pouches/cubes

Comment

I personally like the Pilot because it can be used for so many things and it has a place for water bottles/ umbrellas.

Comment

I have and use both the Pilot and the Daylight Briefcase. My Pilot goes with me to my freelance jobs and then stays at work for the duration of my contract. It holds all the things I need for rehearsals including my 13" MacBook Air, a .couple of scores and all my supplies. It is definitely a Tardis. My Daylight Briefcase travels back and forth between work and home daily. It will also hold my MacBook Air , a couple of scores and some odds and ends.

Comment

Thank you. I am now leaning more toward the Pilot. The reason? I want the smallest bag possible to fit my needs (Air 13, a couple of files, etc.)

Comment

Working...
              X