Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,677   Members: 6,662   Active Members: 270
Welcome to our newest member, lesleypelka.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brain Cell fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brain Cell fit

Hi,
    I am planning my upgrade and have a laptop fit question for the Brain Cell. Has anyone used a Horizontal 13" MacBook Pro Retina Brain Cell with a Lenovo Yoga 260?
    The Yoga 260 dimensions are 12.20" x 8.66" x 0.70" and that .06" on the interior height is what I am worried about.

Also, is there any way to find out when the Empire Builder is scheduled to become available? The site says 2-12 weeks which has me thinking about just going with a different bag altogether.

Thanks so much for your help!

Hello @billysbrew and welcome to the forum!

I would call TB Customer Support for both questions in order to get a definitive answer on the fit for the Brain Cell and the Empire Builder availability.

From my own experience with various Brain Cells , I would say you do not have to worry about the extra 0.06". There is enough play in the "Sling". Note also that the "Sling" in the Brain Cell can be adjusted if needed as well though I do not believe you will even need to do this.

See this video on how to adjust the "Sling"

Adjusting the Sling in your Tom Bihn Brain Cell

For the availability of the Empire Builder, call TB Customer Service and ask them if there is one still available. People have done this and sometimes there have been just a few left in stock but probably not enough to put on the website. The EB is an excellent bag and the protective padding really provides extra protection and a solid rigidity to the bag that I really like.

Hope this helps
    Cheers!
    TB Ballistic Black/Iberian Dyneema backpacks and briefcases for every occasion together with my cherished Nordic and Solar Dyneema!

Comment

Working...
    X