Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synapse 25 & S19 Freudian Slip

Hi All,

Has anyone ever used a Synapse 19 Freudian Slip with a Synapse 25? If so, how's the fit? Pictures, please?

Thanks in advance!

I use the S19 FS in my S25. It flops around a lot if the main compartment is otherwise empty and I don't love the way it slips to the bottom of the bag (it does that in either size Synapse), but here is my hack for that (with pics, which may or may not be useful for your purposes).

Shar your bag hacks and creative uses, post 121
    Last edited by terayon; 01-16-2017, 09:31 PM. Reason: Fixed link

Comment

Originally posted by terayon View Post
      I use the S19 FS in my S25. It flops around a lot if the main compartment is otherwise empty and I don't love the way it slips to the bottom of the bag (it does that in either size Synapse), but here is my hack for that (with pics, which may or may not be useful for your purposes).

Shar your bag hacks and creative uses, post 121
      Very interesting! Thank you so much for sharing!

Comment

Sorry I'm not at home to take photos but the S19 Freudian Slip does look quite small in the S25. Even the S25 FS has a bit of wiggle room around it when in the bag so the S19 is considerably smaller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Comment

I actually use the S19 FS in my S25 and for me it works great because it fits so nicely in the pouch pocket of the main compartment. I got this idea from @adalangdon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X