Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,817   Posts: 191,200   Members: 6,712   Active Members: 264
Welcome to our newest member, toomuchlove.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need an EDC...in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnDel View Post
    I'll be at the north end (17th Street asphalt paved end across from Barnes & Noble) of Union Square Park on Thursday, February 23rd at 1:30 PM with my Navy/Solar Cadet if anyone wants to see it. That's not a Green Market Day so it shouldn't be crowded and the weather is supposed to be nice. The Cadet is about five years old but the only difference I see in the product description is the current zippers have their rubber seals on the inside while mine are on the outside. The Cadet has been used five or so days a week for five years so its not pristine.

I'm a 5'9" middle aged white guy with silver grey hair and beard named John. There probably won't be too many guys there with Navy/Solar Cadets.
    Thanks so much for doing this, it was at the one time of day I couldn't get there today! I think I need to add [non-black]/Solar to my wish list for this year.

Comment

Cazique - You're welcome.

Solar isn't available from the factory anymore. It's occasionally available on the secondary market (ebay, craigslist, etc.) or as trade through this forum.

Comment

John, your beard named John reminded me of this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AexVBs09bjA

The old man is Dick Van Dyke when he was young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X